B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

M.H.,

Have you gotten into the DK's yet?

No, you're gonna have to introduce me when we visit Pittsburgh. :D

Years ago (90s? 80s?) there were some "Kingdom of Denmark Nikkei warrants" trading on the Amex. (No, really, I'm not making this up.)

That's what the DKs meant to me back then ... an "investment opportunity." :lol:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M.H.,

Have you gotten into the DK's yet?

No, you're gonna have to introduce me when we visit Pittsburgh. :D

Years ago (90s? 80s?) there were some "Kingdom of Denmark Nikkei warrants" trading on the Amex. (No, really, I'm not making this up.)

That's what the DKs meant to me back then ... an "investment opportunity." :lol:

Come on across than. The Hot tub and JW Blue is a waitin'.

FWIW, oyster posted that unless Dow gets over 10434 we are still in wave 3.

Just finished reading an indepth piece in todays "National Post" on the Corporate Giveaway Bill and I have to say that it is Criminal the Dems went along with the Bill and even more Criminal that the Idiot Prince and crew conceived it. Highlights..."Even U.S. multi Nationals with operations overseas are Winners with tax breaks of 42.6 Billion $'s."...."The Bill revises Tax rules that would allow Companies to bringprofits back to the United States at a tax rate of 5.25% instead of 35% as long as the profits are used to create new jobs (doesn't say where) OR PAY DOMESTIC STOCK DIVIDENDS.. That means Companies such as General Electric, Citigroup, and Hewlett-Packard may save more than 8 Billion $'s."....."Tax relief will also be given to NASCAR race track owners, native Alaskan Whale Hunters, those who make Bows and Arrows and importers of Chinese ceiling fans."..."There is so much stuff in here that everybody is happy to some degree...said Bill Reinsch, President of the U.S. National Foreign Trade Council." All I can say is...the Black Hole awaits! ;)

Does any one know why Cris Locke nolonger posts here, AKA oyster.

Just finished reading an indepth piece in todays "National Post" on the Corporate Giveaway Bill and I have to say that it is Criminal the Dems went along with the Bill and even more Criminal that the Idiot Prince and crew conceived it. Highlights..."Even U.S. multi Nationals with operations overseas are Winners with tax breaks of 42.6 Billion $'s."...."The Bill revises Tax rules that would allow Companies to bringprofits back to the United States at a tax rate of 5.25% instead of 35% as long as the profits are used to create new jobs (doesn't say where) OR PAY DOMESTIC STOCK DIVIDENDS.. That means Companies such as General Electric, Citigroup, and Hewlett-Packard may save more than 8 Billion $'s."....."Tax relief will also be given to NASCAR race track owners, native Alaskan Whale Hunters, those who make Bows and Arrows and importers of Chinese ceiling fans."..."There is so much stuff in here that everybody is happy to some degree...said Bill Reinsch, President of the U.S. National Foreign Trade Council." All I can say is...the Black Hole awaits! ;)

im not happy - my 'effing accountancy bill, fracnhise taxes and b.s. fees are more than 5%! not quite, but still, the only guys left paying taxes will be the little guys. more tax cuts and give aways - this country has gone nuts, our representatives are monsters - what do they do to people in D.C.

im going to a debate tonight at my sons high school... one rule - dont open my mouth!

Archived