Apology Demanded

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, nothing wrong with gold.

It is still pegged at 332 Euros.

t24_au_en_euoz_2.gif

Sometimes as low as 329, sometimes as high as 335, but never for long.

Amazing how 332 perfectly aligns all the worlds supply and demand day after day after day.

Simply amazing.

On a very few occasions in the last 12 months, they have let gold go to ?300 and even ?350,but it never lasted long.

Brain fart

U.S. prices of raw materials and other producers' inputs soared in 2003, as finished goods prices increased at the fastest rate in 13 years, according to figures released by the Labor Department on Wednesday. The producer price index for finished goods rose 4 percent in 2003, with a 0.3 percent gain in December. Excluding food and energy prices, the core PPI rose 1 percent in 2003 with a 0.1 percent drop in December.

Looks to me that all the gains have been energy and food related. Isn't this a sign of inflation?

http://stats.bls.gov/news.release/ppi.nr0.htm

Brain fart

U.S. prices of raw materials and other producers' inputs soared in 2003, as finished goods prices increased at the fastest rate in 13 years, according to figures released by the Labor Department on Wednesday. The producer price index for finished goods rose 4 percent in 2003, with a 0.3 percent gain in December. Excluding food and energy prices, the core PPI rose 1 percent in 2003 with a 0.1 percent drop in December.

Looks to me that all the gains have been energy and food related. Isn't this a sign of inflation?

http://stats.bls.gov/news.release/ppi.nr0.htm

Only if they bother to include them in the CPI to any real extent!

I think I and perhaps 1 or 2 others in the markets may well be the only metal bulls left?

All the others reckon they've got the skill, luck and smarts to get in and out at the right times.

All I can say is good luck to both sides because we're all in need of it.

Again, can anybody think of a single valid reason why Silver, an industrial metal, should trade in perfect lockstep with Gold?

My theory is that Silver is still money and is therefore still a threat to the Matrix.

It's under perfect control.

How about too much liquidity sloshing around + classic end of cycle inventory stockpiling?

post-3-1074089111.png

How does someone like Lance Lewis get plugged in enough to the matrix to make his gold crash call yesterday? :wacko:

Eff Lance.

Gold is off a single Euro from yesterday. Big deal.

Let's see how the Euro responds to the trade report due out later today.

I expect the trade report to remind everyone exactly why we have a sinking dollar.

I also expect that it's not that good which is why we have a major proppage of the Euro going on right now.

Eff Lance.

Gold is off a single Euro from yesterday. Big deal.

Let's see how the Euro responds to the trade report due out later today.

I expect the trade report to remind everyone exactly why we have a sinking dollar.

I also expect that it's not that good which is why we have a major proppage of the Euro going on right now.

trade gap narrowed... uncel buckie green, gold red.

kudlow = bolivian marching powder genuis.

for at least a few days anyway.

run the stops on them miners, take the calls deep out.

awesome.

load woodshed on 405 hold, that breaks, 388 - 392.

either way, have powder, buy the chowder.

and lance is overdue...

but eff him anyway.

Archived