Stilletto Pumps

But here's the key question.

What man looks at shoes?

No one. ?They all look at the breasts.

That's news to me ...

1.jpg

Seem's to be no shortage of foot-fetishists in NYC.

In New York City, if you're one in a million, there are at least eight more like you here. :wink2:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Mark and Summoner said about gold (PMs) is perfect. Bulls climb walls of worry and always try to shake out the weak handed.

Same thing is being attempted to shorts in the broads.

Stop loss (break even) alert set in my pager at a very loose point for cubes, let em whip it around all they want early next week...it'll peak quickly and head straight back down again. That I know for sure.

Ride the trend, ignore the noise :lol:

What Mark and Summoner said about gold (PMs) is perfect. Bulls climb walls of worry and always try to shake out the weak handed.

Stop loss alert set in my pager at a very loose point for cubes, let em whip it around all they want early next week...it'll peak quickly and head straight back down again. That I know for sure.

Yep, and when GS, MER, USB Warburg, Soundview, et al, start upgrading them after a a 200% rise from today, then you can worry.

Recent events sure underscore the point made recently by Richard Russell.

He observed that the majority in our society are looking for escape. Why deal with the drudgeries and responsibilities of life, when one can shop, watch movies and pro sports, play games, or follow pop culture?

So now, when our most populace state, one with an economy larger than all but about 7 nations on earth, is in serious financial trouble, we Californians get excited over a slate of celebrities, irrespective of their ideas about how to solve the problems. It would just be fun to have another Reagan, Ventura, Bono, Eastwood, Clinton, etc. in office. It makes the political news even more entertaining.

The cardinal sin of politics is to be boring. So that is the problem we will solve on October 7.

The true problems? We stoolies get to cackle and kibitz about them for years to come!

Not only are people buying the "recession proof" Dow over the "growth stock" NASDAQ, even within non-tech look at what they are buying. Beer (BUD), paper (IP), baking soda (CHD), detergent (CLX) outpacing the Dow.

http://www.quicken.com/investments/charts/...HD%2C+IP%2C+clx

Tell me again how this is forecasting an economic expansion?

What Mark and Summoner said about gold (PMs) is perfect. ?Bulls climb walls of worry and always try to shake out the weak handed.

Stop loss alert set in my pager at a very loose point for cubes, let em whip it around all they want early next week...it'll peak quickly and head straight back down again. ?That I know for sure.

Yep, and when GS, MER, USB Warburg, Soundview, et al, start upgrading them after a a 200% rise from today, then you can worry.

when they issue a HUI ETF tracker then the FINAL BLOWOFF top is only 3-4 months away! :lol:

The general S&P SPDR (SPY) is outpacing the Cyclical/Transportation Sector SPDR (XLY), but underperforming the "recession-proof" Consumer Staples Sector SPDR (XLP):

http://www.quicken.com/investments/charts/...y%2C+xly%2C+xlp

If the market is "forecasting a recovery," shoulding the transports be leading and the consumer staples be lagging?

Well, it will be interesting next week. Lots of retailers earnings are on tap. After this weeks glowing reports on retail sales picking up, it will be interesting to see what their bottom lines will be after deep discounts. Haven't shorted WMT yet, but will as soon as it shows weakness should be good to the 44-45 area.

Golds got pumped on some merger mania.

GOLD trying to outbid AU for ASL.

GOLD tanked, ASL and AU skyrocketed.

GFI must be an aquisition target, explaining the late day surge. Someone is eyeballing that juicy dividend, which can be eliminated to save cash flow.

Juniors will probably be the next ones to get bid up in a frenzy.

JOHANNESBURG -(Dow Jones)- Randgold Resources Ltd. (GOLD, news), a London-listed exploration company, is expected to make a bid for Ghana's Ashanti Goldfields Ltd. (ASL, news), that trumps a bid by AngloGold Ltd. (AU, news), a person familiar with the situation told Dow Jones Newswires.

Details are scarce, although more information is expected to be released within the hour.

Golds got pumped on some merger mania.

GOLD trying to outbid AU for ASL.

GOLD tanked, ASL and AU skyrocketed.

GFI must be an aquisition target, explaining the late day surge. Someone is eyeballing that juicy dividend, which can be eliminated to save cash flow.

Juniors will probably be the next ones to get bid up in a frenzy.

sounds good to me. boners are boners, breakouts are breakouts, doesn't matter what newsnoise is attached for the ride

Archived