The Best Friend

Guest AssMaster
Haven't seen so much charged emotions and outright anquish around stoolville since late March/early April of 2002.

Bulls were near the end of their "March Madness" then.

Just remember, "This time its different" :lol:

BTW, great "no whining" avitator, reminds me of my ex!

Ya, me too! Wait...I was the one whining about that %#!*. :P

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simpleton way to trade.....just look at the Rydex or Profunds charts that are low low down and at least building a slight base and just jump in......bought Japan UJPIX last week on a whim just because it looked totally wrung out......same with RRPIX.......no more bottomfishing the individual stocks but bottomfishing the funds looks a little more promising.....like someone said...."you can't get hurt falling off a curb".......and now, since someone sneezed whilst I spoke and did not fully recognize that I am the center of the trading universe, I shall forthwith cease from posting for a while............geez shaddup you easily offended baby

Guest AssMaster

Yan:

I also jumped into Japan and Anti-Bonds in the long term account. Why not? I have years and years to wait for a turn!

Buy/cover low, sell/short high.

However, everyone has their own style.

I am totally amazed, when was the last time you saw the future gap down and held? I believe that was in March, three months ago. Someone correct me as I have a short memory. Fighting against--trading against our government is hard as you have to be very right or lose your capitals doing so.

This will end and end badly as everyone here knows...

Oilman

Jeez...good thing I spent the weekend with my daughter and watching a little Formula1 on the boobtube. Top must be close if the bears be fightin like this.

321Gold site has a short essay on "The Big Picture" from Harry Schultz. In it Harry sayz

"The current polarization is/can be serious & affect our personal lives. Be careful not to polarize yourself from friends, family, biz or nations. Don't cut off nose to spite face. Try to rise above it. Make allowances for those who differ. ".

If y'all want to read the article, it's here and it's free

Got an email that says the new Barrons has the scoop on Shrub's tax plan and it ain't lookin good for short sellers. Anybody have a copy handy?

My hat's off to you Doc for you appear to be a man true to his word and a bear till the end. Unfortunately I think the crooks will be in charge until the second coming.

Like I said, if you don't like another stoolie, see me. It's pointless to attack them. I won't allow the post to stay up. And also, like I said, I dont abn people unless they do things athat are truly obnoxious and beyond the pale. Do I edit and remove posts at times? Sure. But I almost never kick anybody off.

Why must I keep repeating this?

As for merciless being a "plant," trying to manipuate the market using this site?Clearly merciless is smart enough to know that a website with 5000 readers isn't big enough to have any effect on the market when you are trading the S&P futures and other big cap names. This site isn't even a grain of sand in the ocean.

Archived