Stilletto Pumps

Re China mart....they keep reporting sales up , retail spending up, same stores up etc but remember who Daboyz buy from....gotta expect the bottomline is taking a hit with the weakness in the dooolar. TRADE SAFE

Why would the bottom line be taking a hit? The dollar is directly coupled to China's currency.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like a dumb ass I didn't buy CBJ @ 1.65 at low-risk daily stochastics area.

Now 2.06  :angry:

As well as you've done this year, it's probably O.K. for you to miss ONE stock. I got lucky and bought it. :P

There still may be lots of room left. :D

As far as the physical and the miners go:

Repeat after me

BUY ALL DIPS!!!!!!

But here's the key question.

What man looks at shoes?

No one. They all look at the breasts.

What man looks at the price action of CAT or MCD?

No one. They all look at AMAT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of SJP in Sex and the City. You look ugly, you don't have big boobs, so you wear fancy sexy shoes!!!

Pile:

Bond market and interest rate futures market are now trading like coffee and sugar futures.

Of course, every HedgeDesk has everything covered.

Option Exotica, inspired by Kopin Tan-style multilevel marketing pyramiding of hedges on top of other hedges, all risk offloaded into Outer Space.

Just a bunch of crap spinning around in a circle.

Whose holding the bag?

But here's the key question.

What man looks at shoes?

No one.  They all look at the breasts.

What man looks at the price action of CAT or MCD?

No one.  They all look at AMAT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of SJP in Sex and the City. You look ugly, you don't have big boobs, so you wear fancy sexy shoes!!!

Your standards must be EXTREME! For a woman of almost 40 years, she's mighty fine as far as I'm concerned. SHEESH!

Jerry M:

Wall Struck Journal article actually reported that the SuperPump shoes were actually inspired by SJP and "Sex in the City".

That's how the whole mania started.

SJP is likely wearing a WaterBra of some sort.

I've inspected her closely on many episodes, hers are not that great.

I'll hand her off to Machinehead and the rest of the NYC Stool Pigeons with the Foot Fetishes.

Out here on the Left Coast, we are obsessed with the Trash Can Lid Exotica.

Go over to Drudgereport.com and click on the link to Arnold and you will see what I mean.

Any wonder why NVLS, KLAC, and AMAT are not headquartered on the East Coast???

Guest bullseatshitndie
One of the biggest meltdowns in bond market history and not one hedge fund blows up?!

Doubtful :lol:

uncle al says derivatives perfectly control risk, therefore the bond market crash will not result in a blowup. NOT.

Why would the bottom line be taking a hit? The dollar is directly coupled to China's currency.

Bingo.

I'll let you all in on Walmart's Genius. Currently, they use slave Chinese labor from the massive pool of unemployed in factories located near China's largest urban centers to produce junk that then is sold at distribution centers near the 1,500 largest urabn centers to fat 'mericans living on the assets:credit global swap that constitutes our balance of payments thingie. Walmart takes a cut, and MGS is quite correct that the Remimbi peg means they don't even have to hire a battery of financial wizzes to help them hedge away their forex risk.

Beautiful, right?

It gets better.

When the decoupling comes, the dollar's gonna collapse in the toilet, and the reminbi's gonna advance like gang busters, right? So Walmart is screwed, right?

Wrong.

They simply convert the American distribution centers to slave labor factories for the millions of unemployed 'mericans incapable of purchasing--but now with a competitive advantage to produce and sell foreseen by Hip-Cat--on global markets, and convert the former-factories to distribution centers, where the Chinese will purchase the goodies made by us with the planet's reserve currency, the reminbi.

Just ask Fernand Braudel: "Shift the center ever-west, baby!"

Stay groovy & please come back Mr. End,

Jimi

Archived