Really weak-end thread Aprl 30th- May2nd

Not surprising that we are seeing a bit of a futures jam tonight. Always happens when the administration has had a bad weekend.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know nothing but I have a projected 13 week cycle cmap on AMAT in the low 18's, which is also the 50% retrace of the move since March 03. So it's probably bouncy time. Doesna mean it has to go high, just enough to get me into RYVNX a lil cheaper :)

The lack of moral leadership begins and ends with the total corruption of the government in Washington, and it isn't just the Presidency. The whole lot of them, with the possible exception of Ron Paul, are nothing but self-serving cock roaches

There's a factual paragraph, except that it's the citizens who elect the totally corrupt politicians. THey must be totally corrupt as well.

Just went flat, filled at 1.7763. 10 pip profit, down 9 for the day. Very, very dull market since the open. Gonna stay away until the morning.

post-20-1083560046_thumb.jpg

The lack of moral leadership begins and ends with the total corruption of the government in Washington, and it isn't just the Presidency. The whole lot of them, with the possible exception of Ron Paul, are nothing but self-serving cock roaches

There's a factual paragraph, except that it's the citizens who elect the totally corrupt politicians. THey must be totally corrupt as well.

Nah. 1/3 corrupt (just gimme bread 'n' circuses), 1/3 ignorant (I'm happy as long as i get my bread 'n' circuses), 1/3 stupid (this is reel good bread 'n' circuses, ain't it?).

Hadjin- in my view the FN is the best weapon produced in the last 20 yrs! ;)

Yes You can almost hide behind cardboard boxes or small trees if you are up against M-16's ...The FN C1A1 is a heavy assault rifle you need a wall of bricks or sand bags...after they got rid of them in 89 I moved to GP machine guns the C-6...the 1600 rounds per min 7.62 X 51 was where it was at. the ripping noise it made when it fired turned my crank and the destruction down range was amazing...I'd only carry the .50 cal if it was going to be fired...

Archived