Something Cheerful And Uplifting

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a conversation with your friend and mine Greg Fokker last night. I asked his opinion about why no one seemed to believe in Doc any more. Subscribers continue to leave. Very few new stoolies join the fold. Traffic is way down, half the stoolies are boolish, and stoolies talk about other poodits about ten thousand times more often than they mention Doc. The Stool, while not exactly on the edge of catastrophe, is struggling.

Greg told good old Doc what the problem was.

It's the Anals- toilet thing.  

Other newsletters which approach the  market with the serious concern it deserves, not likening it to the lower digestive tract and toilet things, do ten times, NAY, ONE HUNDRED TIMES the business the Stool does.  And at prices TEN to TWENTY times higher than the Stool. And according to Fokker these poodits are hacks compared to Doc. (Quite the brown noser he is. :lol: )

With this in mind Doc has decided the following. There will be no more sophomoric toilet humor, demeaning of the august importance of money, and Wall Street in our lives, on this website. The site will be known from now on as Capital's Tool, and the proprietor is Dr. Stepann S. Tool, the keeper of Capital's Tool. There are to be no more references to Anals, Stool, crap, turds, caca, shit, the brown stuff, the lower digestive tract, opening or closing your Anals, accessing your Anals, subscribatories, ASSes or anything of the sort. Over, kaput, fini!

From now on it's all business. No more half naked women. No more allusions to sex. That's it!

In addition, subscription prices will be raised by one thousand per cent, in order to stay in line with the competition. Since almost no one is subscribing at $74 per year the subscription price will go up to $740 per year. That way, when no one still subscribes, at least the price will be competitive, and Capitals Tool will make ten times as much as Capitalstool. . . .

Well . . . there goes the neighborhood.

So many bears going to the bull camp is definitely a sign that sentiment has gone to extremes. However, we already knew that from II, AAII, VIX, etc., and the indicators have stopped working. The bears in the bullish camp tell us nothing about where the market will go from here.

catching the final blow off top hopefully!! The best trader bears will hopefully have some good picks. I look forward to it.

you gotta love it....

8:18AM Countrywide misses by $0.11, boosts Y03 EPS above consensus, raises dividend (CFC) 65.72: Reports Q2 (Jun) diluted earnings of $2.74 per share, $0.11 worse than the Reuters Research consensus of $2.85; revenues rose 194.7% year/year to $1.83 bln vs the $1.74 bln consensus. Co increases Y03 guidance, now sees EPS of $13.00-15.00 per share vs R.R. consensus of $10.87. Co's Board also increases cash dividend to $0.14 per common share for Q2, payable Sept. 2, 2003 to shareholders of record on Aug. 14, 2003.

Guest libertas
I think you really meant to say "whay are the semis pumped? because the semis are pumped."

yes, that's probably exactly what I meant

Archived