Metamorphosis

huey; thanks for proxconn tip! did not know about that one. :D

shorty (i think it was) good point about breaking the 1030. This woulda been the day, for sure.

And the gents who asked/answered when the last time we had a down-day on OEX...tanks ! I was wanting to know that too.

and bearman...you funny...keeps my bear-spirit up :D :D

I love this place....

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck Falls on Reduction of Long Bong Yield

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

The board of directors of the New York Stock Exchange (News - Websites) has scheduled an emergency conference call meeting at 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday, cable news channel Crapvision reported.

Maybe they're scurrying to bring Board Member compensation in line with Grasso's?

:lol:

My trusty hardware store calendar marks Sept. 23-29 as best fishing days. Hmmm....Doing some creative counting within cycle parameters I would have to guess that some decline should come into the program before then, with the last intense downleg possibly occuring on the 23rd, and subsequent reversal that day or the next. This, unfortunately, does not really jive within a nice 13-day cycle complete oscillation, counting from 9/11. Therefore, I would have to consider the possibility of only having a complete 8-day cycle as opposed to a 13-day cycle, and/or my trusty calendar finally disappoints, for a change. :huh:

Has the all day infomercial mentioned the Grasso resignation rumor or any others?

TIA

No resignation rumor that I heard but the Grasso Death Watch is officially on. Blood is in the water, Grasso is toast.

You gotta love the balls on the guy, "We'll talk about this at our regularly scheduled meeting next week". Nice try Dick, but I think you'll won't be on the invite list.

Major  Any take on  H&s and wave 4 and 5 still outstanding?

Feed, in my view unlikely but am away from base and severly restrained by piss-poor info systems.

Recent rally IMO possibly a wave 2 combination but would like to see some downside acceleration soonish.

Back to the drinks cabinet. . .

Has the all day infomercial mentioned the Grasso resignation rumor or any others?

TIA

No resignation rumor that I heard but the Grasso Death Watch is officially on. Blood is in the water, Grasso is toast.

Couldn't happen to a better guy...er, strike that...Al G. would be preferred here....when this lies, theft, insider trading, swaps between firms and such become exposed....we will return to levels not seen since the 1980's.....

Archived