Potham Partners: Off The Cliff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foxnews

NEW YORK ? Lackluster forecasts from heavyweights like Eastman Kodak helped erase all of this year's gains for the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index Wednesday amid increasing concerns about corporate profits.

What damn profits? You mean we are making money? Let?s use the pension funds to boost our beat by a penny forecast. Damn, maybe we can beat them by 2 pennies. I know, we will ride the news and dump our shares. Oh yeah, we can file our forms next week. Hell we got 10-days! Good thing the sec put in the clause ?To the best of my knowledge. Now I now we are covered. Damn sheeple buy it every time.

The fallstreet cheerleaders are pissed off about this one. There went their plan. Procto vision is looking for the proctoscope as we speak. I think they are going to test it on bob froelich aka mr. potatoe head. Ouch!

CYA

Piles, thanks for reminding me re crashupdate....yep reckon they've rewritten their black box program in the last 12 mths, much more on the ball now. Used to be hopeless...

Oh is that where Merciless disappeared to? Hmm the Caribbean, sounds salubrious..

Yes we need London here and I want to know how his LIES indicator is panning out. Alas haven't even seen him lurking..

Confused- Money flow indicator-means money is flowing into the stock I.E it's under accumulation-more buyers than sellers-the stock may NOT be moving yet because all the available sellers haven't been taken out yet-remember money flow is only one of many indicators but it is a good tell on the future. Trade safe!

Guest BEARDRECH
SLGLF got creamed today thanks to that article that Tigbits posted here last night. Over 1/3 of their shares changed hands. I got a nice haircut on it. See Tig I told ya Id get hit by sumthin! Did anyone try to short it? I should have played it differently, live and learn.

Gold is up to 362 which takes it firmly above the trend line which should be enough to make those gold bears reconsider.

FLAME

welcome to the club--you know the expression?:he didnt know what hit him--well after reading the florida article i understood what hit me--thank goodness i've spread my gold gelt over a broad spectrum of holes in the ground so that my loss wasn't great--i'm (and my buddy)are into so many golden holes(synonym for expensive prostitutes) that its as if i'm playing cosmic golf with oversized clubs too big for me to handle;rifling shots into the trees,shanking balls into the rough,occasionaly getting a hole in one;and all the while pleasantly reminding myself that gold investing is a bull market rigged in my favor so that even cognitively disadvantaged idiots like myself will make out--

remember the adage: a gold mine is(on occasion) a hole in the ground surrounded by liars-- beardrech :cry: :grin:

Guest BEARDRECH
Foxnews

NEW YORK ? Lackluster forecasts from heavyweights like Eastman Kodak helped erase all of this year's gains for the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index Wednesday amid increasing concerns about corporate profits.

What damn profits? You mean we are making money? Let?s use the pension funds to boost our beat by a penny forecast. Damn, maybe we can beat them by 2 pennies. I know, we will ride the news and dump our shares. Oh yeah, we can file our forms next week. Hell we got 10-days! Good thing the sec put in the clause ?To the best of my knowledge. Now I now we are covered. Damn sheeple buy it every time.

The fallstreet cheerleaders are pissed off about this one. There went their plan. Procto vision is looking for the proctoscope as we speak. I think they are going to test it on bob froelich aka mr. potatoe head. Ouch!

CYA

:unsure: remember what homeowners are constantly told not to do:never ever ever never use pennies as substitutes for fuses--

bear dreck :rolleyes:

Archived