Potham Partners: Off The Cliff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-1-1043253013.jpg

The Red areas are 200 billion dollar slot machine cranks and as you can see each 200 Billion crank has provided less enjoyment. The last one at the top was blown in Record time... Time to remortgage the house of cards with a drop in interest rates or touch the "Event Horizion" checkmate is fast approaching... Thursday the new numbers are in and I suspect they won't be pretty, refill the prescription for the nitro pills...

Gold? Just a reminder, For the first time since 1949 the citizens of the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA have been allowed to buy and own physical GOLD... and I'm sure they don't know much about TA or the difference between bulls or bears...

they just watch the price...

"We should support whatever the enemy opposes and oppose whatever the enemy supports" -Chairman Mao 1939

Could be a gold rush...

Gold is a weapon of mass destruction against Fiat systems.

They need a real miracle or an big event very soon... like tomorrow and the next day and the day after that...

trade safe.

Mark, Mark Mark- The Spx futures as we speak are barely one point over fair value, the Dow futures are down 13 points-yes the Nazquack futures are 9 above fair value at the mo but that can disappear in a heartbeat- Spoos and Dow set the tone and they aren't in rally mode. The Spoos just broke the neckline of the holy mother of all H & S formations at the close which has been in place for two years-in the A.M> it climbs back over it or it's lights out! Trade Safe!

This is rather disheartening...

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED JAN 22, 2003 15:02:37 ET XXXXX

PHOTO-OP COVER-UP: BOXES READ 'MADE IN CHINA' NOT 'MADE IN USA'

When President Bush gave a speech touting tax breaks for small businesses today, he stood against what appeared to be a backdrop of cardboard boxes stamped ?MADE IN U.S.A.?

But the boxes in the south St. Louis warehouse had actually been painted on a large screen behind the president. The real boxes in the warehouse were stamped ?Made in China,? although someone tried to obscure the stamps by plastering over them with blank white labels.

BOXES READ 'MADE IN CHINA' NOT 'MADE IN USA'

Gold rocketing, USD tanking, markets floundering ... if you ask me, foreign money is slowly but surely deserting the sinking ship. EU is making eyes on diverting foreign money inflows with hints of neutrality in the war.

Hyper: it's a week til Lunar New Year, maybe this year they're exchanging Pandas instead of mooncakes.

B4: where do you trade the gold futures contracts (on-line trading service)?

Have you ever used GCI? TIA.

Mark, Mark Mark- The Spx futures as we speak are barely one point over fair value, the Dow futures are down 13 points-yes the Nazquack futures are 9 above fair value at the mo but that can disappear in a heartbeat- Spoos and Dow set the tone and they aren't in rally mode. The Spoos just broke the neckline of the holy mother of all H & S formations at the close which has been in place for two years-in the A.M> it climbs back over it or it's lights out! Trade Safe!

Have to go with you on this one. Whatever happens tomorrow am, we're still going down before close. Nothing has changed.

Talks are well underway, spearheaded by Malaysia, to introduce the gold dinar as a mechanism for settling trade accounts among islamic nations.

Also rumours and sabre rattling about demanding gold as payment for oil.

The silver bullet for the US dollar-reserve-currency-werewolf is gold returning as money, not a commodity. Don't think for a second that the US key weaknesses, dollar and economy, aren't front and center in the east. I suspect there is a strange new form of multi-headed warfare coming our way. Guns and bullets are soooo 20th century.

My half sodden understanding anyway....

*hic*

Seeing the Naz Fucts down 15 so soon after the close had me a bit wacked but, B4 you do have a point. The diff between that and fair value as well as the Jokes' Fucts actually being red does seem to indicate a mellower pop than it first seemed, at least at this time. The morning will tell the tale. I have plenty of room to wait it out and probably will just stay pat.

Archived