B4 The Bell, Moonday, June 7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think today's up move should be stopped by the stiff hourly, weekly, monthly resistance between 1129 and 1135..plus we have the uptrendline from the March 03 low which is not regained till 1150 is surpassed.

I am also expecting some kind of low on Tuesday..with a new high by 6/15 {may be 1150ish} then a steep decline into OPEX...after which I am expecting new highs by mid-July.

REPOST form last 3 t.days

=================

We are in the Zone for the ST Full Moon Top I am expecting, however based on the past year it seems we accelerate into the Full Moon with a marginal peak 1-2 days after... on average.

I will probably close my longs if we reach the 1133 region as I am expecting 1-2 day pull back or even mini-plunge into the 11week cycle low which should still be a higher high over 1105.

Either way I will start to accumulate Longs[probably leveraged] on or after June 8th when the Venus/Sun disaster thing has peaked and I can be somewhat sure the 55day cycle low has gone too.

we'll c how it goes

"...and thats why I remain a steadfast BULL" - Larry Kudlow's final words on Crapvision Squawk Box 6/7/04.

How I listen to this guy only god knows -:(

U.S. Supply of Foreclosed Properties Reaches Its Highest Level of 2004, Announces Foreclosure.com

PR Newswire - June 07, 2004 09:01

New Foreclosure Listings Have Leveled Off Across the Country, Yet Active Foreclosure Inventory Increased 10 Percent in May

BOCA RATON, Fla., June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- According to data released today

by online foreclosure listing service, Foreclosure.com, there were 29,990 new

foreclosed residential properties listed in the U.S. during May 2004.

Overall, the total number of foreclosed properties available in the U.S. for

the month of May was 82,991. While the number of new foreclosure listings

remained relatively even from April to May, there was an increase of 10

percent in the total number of available properties

more here

"...and thats why I remain a steadfast BULL" - Larry Kudlow's final words on Crapvision Squawk Box 6/7/04.

How I listen to this guy only god knows -:(

Is crack head signing off from Crapvision for good? Please tell me he is going to Fox, or CBS. That would be the cherry on top of the mania.

Archived