B4 The Bell Moonday

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1144 is a crucial level. Full Moon in full effect from 11:03 GMT[-5 EST]

The effect gets stronger as it makes itself visable over the Eastern seaboard...USA

Expect a strong close.

I do not want to be an alarmist, but this is a type of set up that leads to a stock mkt crash. Not calling for one, as they are rare events, and even if I was 99% of the world is bullish and would dismiss it . There is serious carnage in bond land, remember the land of massive leverage and the crowded carry trade? And yes , perhaps the SM does not care about the economy, but let us remember that the whole basis of this bear mkt rally is predicated on a stronger economy ( why else are the shills bullhorning 24/7, you know krudlow and every freaking fed gov.) And this economy is on the way to depressionville, as we all know the only reason it took this long , was the massive borrowing via the re fi gig.

Fed added 6.25 billion in overnight repos

http://www.ny.frb.org/markets/omo/dmm/temp.cfm?SHOWMORE=TRUE

Even with this add today, the trend of the Fed is to be stingy. After all that Fedspeak about them keeping low interest rates for job creation, they now at the least can not pursue a more easier policy.

More importantly, as Doc as has been saying in his subscriber reports, if we get confirmation that Japan has really cut back intervention in April the bond market will melt down. In fact today is telling. Tommorow and Wednesday's bond auctions will be a disaster if Fukui-san fails to show up. My guess is that they will indeed pull way back but make some token bond bids to save Snow's face.

PS - Sorry I could not be around more lately. Received a promotion and office change last week and have lots of familiy matters to attend to lately.

Archived