Bear'th Day Stool

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulls (and bears B) ) found out just how big an air gap and lack of bids and conviction we have underneath this rally. I'd be double thinking my longs if were them too.

There is also a lot of hot air in the Treasury market, with AG having played a good hand of poker with no good cards in his hand.

Crapvision also reporting ES trading error at CME. Only 30 mins after the fact, thank god we got them to keep us informed. :P

Din't hear anything from the whores. don't expest to. 5 minutes of their bs is all I can stand especially with Tartaroma the shrew diligently sticking to her script- as if she has the knowledge to do otherwise.

Din't hear anything from the whores. don't expest to. 5 minutes of their bs is all I can stand especially with Tartaroma the shrew diligently sticking to her script- as if she has the knowledge to do otherwise.

She has disclosed that she owns both GE and C so I'm sure we'll get unbiased options from her :o :angry: <_<

She has disclosed that she owns both GE and C so I'm sure we'll get unbiased options from her :o :angry: <_<

Also saw her interviewed. She said she never traded stocks, but owns funds- straight from the horses ass's mouth- a wealth of market knowledge.

Archived