Conciseness

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More levitation on rumors. They're floating stories like the one on the news last night that there are talks with very high level leaders about cutting a deal, including members of the Republican Guard. Then NBC added that those talks had been proceeding for weeks or months!

Much of this is wishful thinking.

Debka reported heavy fighting two days ago at the port cities.

Today we learn, finally, they are mostly secure.

Until you see large nos of Iraqi troops surrendering, this war is, still, very much a problematic affair. Our FURces are nowhere near Bahgdad.

Looks like the Iraqis are going to stand and fight this time.

Still too early to tell FUR shurrre.

So, expect such rumor mongering and jamming to continue. Yesterday? it was Tereq (sp?) Aziz. Today, Saddam. Tomorrow?

Sweefraap said:

"Iragi's welcoming allied troops and cheering in the streets.

We're best to see both sides - just like the markets.

I think they are tired of being executed when they miss a goal in an international soccer game.

No hard feelings if post is removed. "

My response:

Some may be offended at political/war talk on this thread, but that is what is driving the markets right now.

Rightnow (temporary state of affairs) it is not about T.A. it is all about people being hyped.., and PPT gone wild.. period.

The bottom line is that RIGHT NOW (only during this war mind you).. charts, earnings, bond ratings, PE's etc.. are all a bunch of crap when it comes to predicting market behavior.

We are experiencing one of the most massive exhibitions of irrationality imaginable.

What I have just said will prove itself to be true if we have a massive blowoff top... I agree.. every chart I look at says we are closing in to a top here... I say for now the charts are almost useless!

Total mayhem.. I don't go short until they find Saddam in the hospital having a cruise missle surgically removed from his rectum... :P

Archived