Bulgaria - The Weak End Leader

I know people who are self employed (mostly tradesmen) who can't find work and aren't carrying health insurance because they can't afford it. Some of these guys have lost their vehicles, some their homes and their credit is pretty much screwed. Just curious, but what will this bill do to people like I just mentioned? Do they get huge fines and imprisonment if they don't pay or are their other options for them? I didn't know that the government could force its citizens to purchase a private product - this is astonishing! Well, maybe I should start looking at insurance companies in my longer-term account.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear phat, for sure, you seem to have an excellent handle on this whole topic.....

wish you would write it up with an indication of the places in time when the forces would be most liable to maifest themselves....

like the global cooling, which can be felt, even by Morans,

something bad is coming to the doolar. But will it end with Doolar Defaults on Us Trashury Bonds, whist the doolar itself emerges from the ashes, backed with a partial gold cover????

in other words, can Astro tell us if the coming shocks will hit the Bonds or the currency unit itself.. Of course, both, buy which one to the greatest extent...

your jickiss will have to figure out the natal times for the doolar and for the bonds, but this is not clear, in terms of the key dates....

jickiss!!!!!!!

Bingo...as for the mandate...it's in there as far as I know...I have been following because this bill is such a sellout...all these plutocrats want to do is get this done so they can go home for Christmas....now some guy is talking about fetus's.....

Listening to Sen Max Baucus earlier he mentioned some language in the legislation about fixing the medical cost ratios of for-profit health care organizations. This does not sound good for HMO's (AET, HUM, CI, WCG, WLP) but again who knows what the language really says. Hell it may just be that the health care companies simply disclose their loss ratios!

Just curious, but what will this bill do to people like I just mentioned?

That's the funniest part of the whole bill......as if the people that don't have coverage already can come up with the monthly nut

BWHAHAHAHA

Uncle Sam: "Hey college graduate that can't get a yob, has $125,000 in student loan debt, and doesn't qualify for Mom & Dad's policy anymore.......give me $500? $400? $350? $200? a month (that you don't even have) for garbagio coverage with oh I don't know a $5,000 deductible."

post-6859-1261367611.jpg

As one who has been victimized by this greedy, insane, immoral, medical services system, my hatred of the insurance companies and their managers and paid lackeys is boundless. Americans pay twice as much for medical services as any other civilized country and get horseshit results and service. This health care legislation will do absolutely nothing to change that. It doesn't even prohibit denials for pre-existing conditions for another 5 years.

Screw them. Cut off their genitals in the public square and let the motherfornicateers bleed to death.

yep...5 years.....somehow these stuffed suits have failed to mention that little "catch"...kicks in right around the next presidential election...dicks....vote me in or you won't get your crumbs....

and....I have not heard one of these sleaze bags say what its gonna cost people who are "mandated" to buy this sheet......my wife told me just buy the HMO's if they are gonna steal from us....its blood money...

( disclosure..I voted for "O"...also have voted for Reagan,,Bush 1..Clinton once,,,Kerry...in my lesser of two evil votes )......and the only Change I've seen is the cash falling out of the stuffed pockets of the pigs in DC and on Wall Street....

Listening to Sen Max Baucus earlier he mentioned some language in the legislation about fixing the medical cost ratios of for-profit health care organizations. This does not sound good for HMO's (AET, HUM, CI, WCG, WLP) but again who knows what the language really says. Hell it may just be that the health care companies simply disclose their loss ratios!

TG...what Doc said..this crap is so far down the road and the bill has so much pork attached..no one is gonna see any immediate releif....hell 5 years in the stock market is 30 economic cycles peak to trough....6 months is a 10 year bull....3 months is "you are in it for the long haul".....1 day is a mid range time frame goal, formerly 5 to 10 years....

while waiting 5 years for this health care reform to kick we could end up like WaterWorld. Time is moving in dog years on steroids.

Shorting every move up also works.

How else can we be in a consolidation the last 2 months?? :)

I will not argue much with you, but personally I cannot figure a "time" that is associated with the down moves on an intraday basis. The down move in the recent period that you highlight seems to me, at least, that it is more based on price levels or slopes of regression lines on a longer timeframe basis, for example.

For a longer period of time, the intraday time signals have been generally consistent for a higher probability occurrence.

Furthermore, Mondays have been extremely skewed to having a positive close. So, if tomorrow were a Thursday, then maybe, just maybe I would expect that day to be negative. My comments were focused on GLOBEX opening on a Sunday and Monday closing action. That is what I call the normal computer program of late.

And on a longer term basis, one indicator that I consider is the slope of a linear regression line. In that regard, there is a good chance that we will be going higher for a few days. Perhaps until Thursday, but that is pure conjecture on my part.

Again for me personally, GLOBEX open and Monday closes have a probabalistic bias that is playable. (SUBJECT TO CHANGE, I sincerely hope.) I think the game is not fair and the dice are loaded, but I don't care.

and the only Change I've seen is the cash falling out of the stuffed pockets of the pigs in DC and on Wall Street....

Yep. The avergage douche on the streets is gonna have his arse tore out da frame by the time they get done screwing him. I can't believe people aren't more outraged. Reminds me of an old Queensryche song, Revolution Calling....

(not lyrics to song)Man, now I am upset. I might have to take a walk. No, it's cold outside. Maybe I can call somebody and vent. No, they won't understand. Maybe I can go lift some weights. That sounds like a really swell idea but, instead, I think I will just go smash the living sheet out of something......

Here is just one small example of the nonsense that is going on...

Hey man, at least I gotz minez....

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The little town of Libby, Mont., isn't mentioned by name in the Senate's mammoth health care bill, but its 2,900 citizens are big winners in the legislation, thanks to the influence of Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, D-Mont.

After pushing for years for help for residents, many of whom suffer from asbestos-related illnesses from a now-closed mineral mining operation, Baucus inserted language in a package of last-minute amendments that grants them access to Medicare benefits.

He didn't advertise the change, and it takes a close read of the bill to find it.

YaPoo

TG...what Doc said..this crap is so far down the road and the bill has so much pork attached..no one is gonna see any immediate releif....hell 5 years in the stock market is 30 economic cycles peak to trough....6 months is a 10 year bull....3 months is "you are in it for the long haul".....1 day is a mid range time frame goal, formerly 5 to 10 years....

while waiting 5 years for this health care reform to kick we could end up like WaterWorld. Time is moving in dog years on steroids.

I thought that I read that the insurance mandates came in well before the benefits, if any, kicked in. If so, would that not mean a benefit for the insurance companies (that is the insurance companies will get almost immediate relief - living people can go to heck as far as they are concerned)? Afterall, they drafted the bill(s). Maybe I read an old draft of the bill.

Archived