Buy that dip,it's always a winner.....

Yet another massive morning reversal,out near the highs...shocking huh?

3 years of aggressive dip buying and today was no different,buy all breakdowns,reversals,fat fingers,implosions and broken charts....The HFT's will bail you out forever.

Won't they? :o

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still not ready to give up on this bull. One of the reasons is that the media is now slanting every economic report bearish, or at least more bearish than they are. There's plenty of worry left in this wall.

Yet another massive morning reversal,out near the highs...shocking huh?

3 years of aggressive dip buying and today was no different,buy all breakdowns,reversals,fat fingers,implosions and broken charts....The HFT's will bail you out forever.

Won't they? :o

post-1110-133253667174_thumb.gif

Well the haters are now after me because I told the truth about the housing reports. Lots of people hate people who tell the truth. Bulls hate you when you're bearish and bears hate you when you're not. WTF ever happened with valuing honesty and integrity.

People who can't handle the truth need to get effed, and almost certainly will.

Meanwhile, I will stick to the facts and call it as I see it, without bias or allegiance to any preconceived notions, other than trying to get at the facts and figure out what's likely as best I can based on that.

If that thought resonates with you, please try the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition risk free for 30 days.

Over and out.

New IPO BATS withdrawn after plummeting close to zero when it went public.IPO completely cancelled and is not going public......

awesome.

Bury losers,print only winners....Rigatoni.

BATS Global Markets withdraws IPO after glitch

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- BATS Global Markets /quotes/zigman/9299021/quotes/nls/bats BATS -99.76% on Friday withdrew its initial public offering in the wake of a system glitch that disrupted trading as it made its public debut. Trades in shares of the stock were cancelled

http://www.marketwat...3?siteid=yhoof2

New IPO BATS withdrawn after plummeting close to zero when it went public.IPO completely cancelled and is not going public......

awesome.

Bury losers,print only winners....Rigatoni.

BATS Global Markets withdraws IPO after glitch

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- BATS Global Markets /quotes/zigman/9299021/quotes/nls/bats BATS -99.76% on Friday withdrew its initial public offering in the wake of a system glitch that disrupted trading as it made its public debut. Trades in shares of the stock were cancelled

http://www.marketwat...3?siteid=yhoof2

:huh:

Is. That. A. Lot?

Seriously - from the couldn'tmakeitup department.

Little more tried & tested than the Friday evening bury-the-story dump:

Jon Corzine inappropriately ordered the removal of $200 million from customer funds while serving as the head of MF Global, according to a memo released Friday by a House Financial Services subcommittee - a finding that appears to contradict the former New Jersey governor’s congressional testimony.

The money contributed to the disappearance of an estimated $1.6 billion in client money.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74419.html#ixzz1pzKZLSDl

Archived