Pulling The Trigger

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop blaming Doc Stool for your trading failures.  Sorry, but it really pisses me off.  Whining assholes, failing to take responsibility for their own mistakes. :angry:

Personally, your efforts here are greatly appreciated.  There are many here who are very thankful for you developing and maintaining The Stool.  And we know that you know that, too.

I've made my share of mistakes also, but try not to blame anyone but my own stoolpid self! Doc isn't perfect, but the Anals are sure a nice addition to the toolbox! :P :P :P :P B)

A few updates

SG nailed it yesterday shorting the Q's at 200%... no plans to cover til we see NDX at around 1000...

Also, I have warned repeatedly not to own the gold stocks...YET.... going to new lows to finish the 20 year bear cycle... then you LOAD UP... not yet...

1460 ish intra-day, will likely close below 1440...

As I said repeatedly yesterday... its lights out... hard down for a few weeks here...

Read my early post this morning about tech spending... q1 is going to be UGLY

Fart,

If you would listen to the interviews, Neely has always said that gold has been hard to figure out. Also, People have the right to change their minds. He is saying that gold could go down to $200 but probably not.

I only post about Neely because he has been almost perfect for 9 months, I repeat almost. We all screw up now and again, don't we?

Just switched from my Jazz music channel to Proctovision, for a quick sentiment checkup. I feel bearanoia, because these assholes are paid to be optimistic.....but noooooooooo..............I HATE it when the media agree with me :D

We need persistent optimism from these clowns......The Bullish Language...and I will e-mail them now, reminding them that my permabull Madame Metamucil is getting very badly depressed just listening to them,........and I will pay for it later. Buck up, clowns!!!!!!!! ....we saw those index puts dip. :P

Neely's an outstanding timer from what I hear. I've only seen a couple of his letters, but they seemed pretty specifc. I didn't get a sense that he waffles. I also hear he's helped people we know make a shitload of money.

Fart,

If you would listen to the interviews, Neely has always said that gold has been hard to figure out. Also, People have the right to change their minds. He is saying that gold could go down to $200 but probably not.

I only post about Neely because he has been almost perfect for 9 months, I repeat almost. We all screw up now and again, don't we?

I have listened to his interviews... he sure did waffle on his gold call, and he sounded pretty sure of himself... I suspect it wasn't too popular with his subscribers so he had to back off ... JMO...

mentioned earlier about the volume coming in at support troughs.

Volume is just a sentiment indicator... I see it as nothing more that just steam building up or releasing. But add it to Doc's cmaps and I see a powerful combination.

Could be Bontchev

nice gold chart... did put up a chart someplace of HUI moving into apex of large symetrical (weekly)... looks like breaking points 123 or 110........ if this stock market collapses like it is supposed, suggests 123 getts the nod........ keep hearing rumors of government manipulation on gold, so it will be interesting to see if it runs like it should.

Metamucil, I guess 110 could get taken out to... look at the weekly chart.

I agree, gold is a major pain in the butt to figure out and its so manipulated by the central banker pricks. I kind of agree with SG and got out of PM two weeks ago. Probably a big mistake but I've got my hands full with Mr Marke and can make just as much money elsewhere so why play into those bastards hands :D

I have found the Hurst method to be unusually good with gold and the gold stocks, so I don't agree that it's diffcult to call. The long term trend is up. However, some very long intermediate cycles are in a sideways down phase that has lasted for months and will last for more months.

It's called, spell it together with me class:

A C C U M U L A T I O N

That's right class, accumulation.

Archived