Faster Than the Speed of Light

Hey Tzu,

Yeah, Yeah...fast bikes are great and all..

But check this out for speed. Remember my comment Friday about Bull Market washouts being some of the fastest money ever made?

4 hours start to finish, from sell to the 2 covers to close out... :D

And by the looks of that weak finish, I may have left quite a bit on the table...

A month's worth of Silver gains wiped out in a flash of panic...

Keep an eye on GOOG and GS Monday...IF they break down, you might see a repeat performance...and if they don't breakdown, could see a shuttle launch...

Thanks, I am sure you are making a fortune. I have 0 doubt. My small amount of funds is mostly in the housing. I just bought one wednesday so have less than 25k inmy account.

4 daytrades and you are red flagged. 3 will probably be stop outs with my style. I will have more cash in about a month but will probably go with the houses instead. It is just to much easier and I am just now pivoting myself into the opportunity to make some nice cash.

For me I am some spec momos but most of the cash is set up now for trading QID and QLD only. My mind is getting confused with the best strategy for me with this low of funds here now. Commisions, washouts etc...

I have a pretty big decision to make next month when the cash is in my hands. I try to do as little trading as possible for my dad and got so tired of him bugging me and destoying my moves when I wasn't around that I 86'd all of it. Now I will only mess with QID and QLD. I have a newsletter with fidelity fund options etc. that this group does. I usually help him pick these options but I haven't had him touch those in a long time.

The 40 stock game got old. I had him in ALL the commodity screamers at the lows. He would sell things on a pullback baecuase they "looked like they we're going down."

I can write one of these 400 line emails explaining each and every thing to him but it didn't do any good. Every time he smacked me with his retarded moves I had to fight for months to get back on top. He would sell a stock down 5% although he was up 60% then expect me to know how to get back in correctly after it rocketed up 10% without me. Half the time I didn't even know. It was an Absolute nightmare.

After he crushed my homerun portfolio for the 20th time and I had to spend mountains of time to get it back it just got to the point where things exploded and we didn't talk for 6 months...

I got him to buy 100 shares blocks of F for some stocking stuffers. LTBH only all or bankrupt gamble. If F did go bankrupt I would buy back when it reopened with the "maximum fraud" clean slate bs.....unreal that K-Mart could legally do that. I wonder just how many people got screwed besides stocks etc..

I am a C and D student. I can start a million things but not finish them. I am battling myself to change my mindset and am at one of those massive pivot points in my life again. I ruined all the others with drugs. This is one of the reasons my emotions are at the extremes. This pivot could be huge but if played wrong I could collapse. I have so stomach issues that 2 failed surgeries have not corrected. If I could actually get a decent surgeon my problem would be solved. I have blocked all out the money I spent on these scam loser doctors.

Sorry to any doctors out there but I know you guys agree with alot of what I am saying here.

Which doctor out there is going to tell you that acid is probably the largest clue to cancer and that cutting out sugar etc. and milk is probably a good idea?

I found out what was wrong with me myself. That is right. 50 visits and worthless tests. Mostly my sysmtoms were called as stress and not acid reflux problems. They have just blasted me with tons of experimental medicines and bs shoved at them by the drug companies.

I am pretty much positive on this. I will not go into details but just say that my sorces are sometimes better than one might believe.....

As you can see, I have some issues and a lot of rocks on my back. It doesn't matter who is guilty anymore.

I missed sueing the first doctor by 3 days. I waited 3 years before getting the next scope and missed the window. Other docotrs told me the surgery was fine and my problems were now elsewhere. I had to spend 1000's of my own money to prove they were wrong.

They then just scheduled another surgery in Houston that pretty much failed immediately and the problem got worse automatically has is directly shown in the scopes.

I have alot of rage in me from being screwed by other people. I am a good person. I have put my foot down and going in strong next year. I am attempting to dump my rocks with 2006. It is not easy.

Sorry this developed into another book of me venting my issues to get them out there and hopefully away from me somehow.

TZU

In return for your eefforts for educating me my I transmit a post sent to me from a stock and bond Mavin who both likes me and has a semi-contempt for my market frailties.

Its highly abbreviated, almost telegrammatical:after all why waste energy on the ineducable...

Anyway

"My recent market doings?--I bought Phelps-Dodge @ 62 and rode it doown to 3o--Sold puts all the way up to 90 b/4 it split two for one.

Then I sold a 90 call and they took the 90 call away.

I netted $115 profit per share.

then I kept selling puts all the way to 95after the split--picked up a bundle--

In oct o6 I sold 95 puts at $9.50 a share

A month later I bouhgt them back for 25 cents

so made a good half of the runups in the stock in three years(I dont understand the time he refers to)

Did better on Inco (bught at 42 )which I held until bought out at 76.50

I know all about dollar problems BD(not my real name used) but when every financial mag has the subject on its cover you ought to know its over for a while--BD we have years to go yet

BD your problem is you dnt understand the DRIVERS of centrak bankers behaviours so you come to wrong conclusions about what they do""

He was very charitable about amount I dont understand--but what I do notice about his trading is the absolute fearlessnes about being "called away"--hes always covered both ways or So it seems to me--like im not covered in my Golds shares and never even attempted to sell calls on themeven with Doks warnings...so foolisly fearful was I about someonr taking my precious holdings away as if I could never get back in--

Anyway TZU I submit the above for whatveer good it does as a small thank you for your pedagogical efforts Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

PS I wrote the notes as quickly as I could and may have made some errors so please take that warning into consideration

I bought Phelps-Dodge @ 62 and rode it doown to 3o

I am assuming he sold calls down down 30. That would help put in a puzzle piece to figure out. I haven't looked at the chart. I don't follow that one.

He is basically selling lottery tickets to people gaming the upside while he thinks it is going down then vice versa. The lottery tickets have all ended up wothless as if the rock concert was rained out and no refunds. After you untangle it for awhile it gets easier to understand. I'm a beginner with options. Began and blasted in 00.

I have explaining a strategy that would have him write lottery tickets both ways. The premise here is that the market would not change that much over the next few months although it would swing wildly back and forth.

Every time rain clouds build near the time of the rock concert, the value goes down. Sometimes the rain is miles away and headed right for you. You can see how the value of the tickets change.

The option buyer is hoping for the rare chance that they can buy a ton of tickets for pennies and that the storm would turn and miss. If the storm misses then it is "party on Garth". The ticket buyer then becomes the scalper and "speculation drives the prices even further.

Somebody else could probably untangle my analogy a little better but I think it is in the right area to help someone break apart the options complexities.

Bearderch, your friend is "forcing dividneds". Analyze what I amsaying then ask him if it sounds like a good idea for a new book? Forcing dividends. My technique invloves selling both calls and puts 10% out of the money from month to month. The premise is that a stock can't go up 10% every month forever. Vice versa unless 0 etc.

Sounds like a perfect book for this environmnet. Someone here should write it and try to cash in. Make your book cover insanely out there so it can not be missed.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEarderch, I am an option amateur. You pretty much can't do it unless he is going to do it for you. I would dump some of those gold shares on a rebound. imo. Not worth it for the non-action gamer imo.

Miners are paper, not gold. Now you need to watch the currencies in whatever countries your miners are involved. It is probably more important than the gold price.....I guess.

Doc is right, I can only wax the floor. I can waxx it decently but it isn't getting me a pay raise!! :lol: :lol:

Buying them has even had the opposite effect. :P :huh:

I do understand the basic strategies pretty well but the "employment" part is a whole different animal in itself.

I can only learn these strategies by doing them and losing. Bought experience has always been the best way to learn for me. When I get beat I want to learn.

Hey Tzu,

Yeah, Yeah...fast bikes are great and all..

But check this out for speed. Remember my comment Friday about Bull Market washouts being some of the fastest money ever made?

4 hours start to finish, from sell to the 2 covers to close out... :D

And by the looks of that weak finish, I may have left quite a bit on the table...

A month's worth of Silver gains wiped out in a flash of panic...

Keep an eye on GOOG and GS Monday...IF they break down, you might see a repeat performance...and if they don't breakdown, could see a shuttle launch...

Thanks, I am sure you are making a fortune. I have 0 doubt. My small amount of funds is mostly in the housing. I just bought one wednesday so have less than 25k inmy account.

4 daytrades and you are red flagged. 3 will probably be stop outs with my style. I will have more cash in about a month but will probably go with the houses instead. It is just to much easier and I am just now pivoting myself into the opportunity to make some nice cash.

For me I am some spec momos but most of the cash is set up now for trading QID and QLD only. My mind is getting confused with the best strategy for me with this low of funds here now. Commisions, washouts etc...

I have a pretty big decision to make next month when the cash is in my hands. I try to do as little trading as possible for my dad and got so tired of him bugging me and destoying my moves when I wasn't around that I 86'd all of it. Now I will only mess with QID and QLD. I have a newsletter with fidelity fund options etc. that this group does. I usually help him pick these options but I haven't had him touch those in a long time.

The 40 stock game got old. I had him in ALL the commodity screamers at the lows. He would sell things on a pullback baecuase they "looked like they we're going down."

I can write one of these 400 line emails explaining each and every thing to him but it didn't do any good. Every time he smacked me with his retarded moves I had to fight for months to get back on top. He would sell a stock down 5% although he was up 60% then expect me to know how to get back in correctly after it rocketed up 10% without me. Half the time I didn't even know. It was an Absolute nightmare.

After he crushed my homerun portfolio for the 20th time and I had to spend mountains of time to get it back it just got to the point where things exploded and we didn't talk for 6 months...

I got him to buy 100 shares blocks of F for some stocking stuffers. LTBH only all or bankrupt gamble. If F did go bankrupt I would buy back when it reopened with the "maximum fraud" clean slate bs.....unreal that K-Mart could legally do that. I wonder just how many people got screwed besides stocks etc..

I am a C and D student. I can start a million things but not finish them. I am battling myself to change my mindset and am at one of those massive pivot points in my life again. I ruined all the others with drugs. This is one of the reasons my emotions are at the extremes. This pivot could be huge but if played wrong I could collapse. I have so stomach issues that 2 failed surgeries have not corrected. If I could actually get a decent surgeon my problem would be solved. I have blocked all out the money I spent on these scam loser doctors.

Sorry to any doctors out there but I know you guys agree with alot of what I am saying here.

Which doctor out there is going to tell you that acid is probably the largest clue to cancer and that cutting out sugar etc. and milk is probably a good idea?

I found out what was wrong with me myself. That is right. 50 visits and worthless tests. Mostly my sysmtoms were called as stress and not acid reflux problems. They have just blasted me with tons of experimental medicines and bs shoved at them by the drug companies.

I am pretty much positive on this. I will not go into details but just say that my sorces are sometimes better than one might believe.....

As you can see, I have some issues and a lot of rocks on my back. It doesn't matter who is guilty anymore.

I missed sueing the first doctor by 3 days. I waited 3 years before getting the next scope and missed the window. Other docotrs told me the surgery was fine and my problems were now elsewhere. I had to spend 1000's of my own money to prove they were wrong.

They then just scheduled another surgery in Houston that pretty much failed immediately and the problem got worse automatically has is directly shown in the scopes.

I have alot of rage in me from being screwed by other people. I am a good person. I have put my foot down and going in strong next year. I am attempting to dump my rocks with 2006. It is not easy.

Sorry this developed into another book of me venting my issues to get them out there and hopefully away from me somehow.

TZU

In return for your eefforts for educating me my I transmit a post sent to me from a stock and bond Mavin who both likes me and has a semi-contempt for my market frailties.

Its highly abbreviated, almost telegrammatical:after all why waste energy on the ineducable...

Anyway

"My recent market doings?--I bought Phelps-Dodge @ 62 and rode it doown to 3o--Sold puts all the way up to 90 b/4 it split two for one.

Then I sold a 90 call and they took the 90 call away.

I netted $115 profit per share.

then I kept selling puts all the way to 95after the split--picked up a bundle--

In oct o6 I sold 95 puts at $9.50 a share

A month later I bouhgt them back for 25 cents

so made a good half of the runups in the stock in three years(I dont understand the time he refers to)

Did better on Inco (bught at 42 )which I held until bought out at 76.50

I know all about dollar problems BD(not my real name used) but when every financial mag has the subject on its cover you ought to know its over for a while--BD we have years to go yet

BD your problem is you dnt understand the DRIVERS of centrak bankers behaviours so you come to wrong conclusions about what they do""

He was very charitable about amount I dont understand--but what I do notice about his trading is the absolute fearlessnes about being "called away"--hes always covered both ways or So it seems to me--like im not covered in my Golds shares and never even attempted to sell calls on themeven with Doks warnings...so foolisly fearful was I about someonr taking my precious holdings away as if I could never get back in--

Anyway TZU I submit the above for whatveer good it does as a small thank you for your pedagogical efforts Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

PS I wrote the notes as quickly as I could and may have made some errors so please take that warning into consideration

There's a whopper of a fight in my town over the school budget and local property

taxes.

We used to be a quiet, mostly blue-collar town and then a lot of professionals moved

in an jacked up property taxes and the amount of money that we pay for our

school district. The blue-collar folks are having trouble keeping up with the spending

so they "threw the bums out". So the school budget needs to be cut so the

administration recommends firing 39 staff, most of them teachers. And there's an

outcry and the school board relents.

There are battles between those that want more school spending, those that want

fewer cuts and those that want more efficiency. School budget supporters point

to inflation as to why costs for teachers, fuel, energy and everything else needs

to go up. And of course others point out that not everyones wages are going up

or in some cases are going down.

This sort of thing is playing out all over the place. Especially with the stress of the

home ATM spigot being shut off.

We live in Russ' bifurcated America. But this model exists in our town.

One of the oddities that it produces is that someone that is relatively little income

can pay for the educations of the kids of someone with a fairly high income.

They're not really paying property taxes for the kids' education, that's more than covered by the state funding that comes out of their income taxes. They're paying for the leachers' salaries and benefits and PENSIONS.

When the dumb schmucks in the private sector, WHO HAVE NO PENSIONS, finally wake up and realize that they will work until they die to pay for the pensions of school leachers like the bouncy ball gym instructor in Bucks County PA who takes in $80,000 per year for only 160 days "work" and retires with full salary (plus annual inflation increases) and benefits for life, maybe something will change. Until then the school leachers will CONtinue raping their neighbors.

How much does a pensionless private-sector sucka need to have saved in his 401K to match that Guaranteed $80K pension?

$2 Million in a 4% C.D.

Very few have that, or ever will. And C.D.'s aren't indexed for inflation either.

So they will work until they drop dead and are dragged away.

If the public screwel system were privatized, leacher salaries would drop by half and educational quality would quadruple. But that won't happen because the unions own the politicians, bought and paid for, end of story.

Tax the top 1% by 80.3%. Screw the short term consequences. Fund healthcare and education etc. One world, one currency. There is no other way it seems and this is even confirmed by some of us. :ph34r:

Nice to know what is truly valued in our society. <_<

J-Lo's StoolDumper valued at $1 Billion

Goldman Sachs will be shelling out over $16 Billion in bonuses this holiday season. Many of those bonuses will be performance-based, so some of the company's bigwigs are likely to get as much as $100 million. With all that cash coming in, it's easy to wonder what someone might buy with a $100 million holiday bonus.

You could feed about 800,000 children for a year ($60 million), recreate the Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes and Brad Pitt-Jennifer Aniston weddings four times over ($16 million), buy one of Mel Gibson's private islands ($15 million), and still remain a millionaire nine times over.

You still could not pay to insure Jennifer Lopez's pooper though ?

rumored to be worth a cool $1 Billion, according to the New York Post.

I have mixed feelings about Mel Gibson. I feel used.

I should try to get a job at GS swing trading.

Unless you here of gym teacher of firestation jobs.

jickiss is back!

and

Bravo Shorty, for many Kudos are due to you,

being Brave enough to faithfully

that to be able to receive $80,000 per year in Pension Checks, it takes $2,000,000 at 4 per cent.

but, the sad truth, elemental and ugly, is the following:

Work in the Private Sector,

Make good coin, at, lets say, $100,000 per annum,

but, for sure,

you will have expenses to do the job, and probably pay taxes (state and local income + RE) of around $40,000.

so, before food, etc, you have 60k, but after some spending, how much will be left?

anyway, you better become a damn good trader to get the $2 million, cause you must pay taxes on the REALIZED GAINS in your trading account, no?  (forget that IRA angle, for, before this thing ends, all "private sector" IRAs will be taxed away to pay for the Pensions of the Bouncy Ball Teachers and alphabet guys).

The only way out is to take a Bouncy Ball Teaching Job in Bucks County PA, and hope that the system holds..

that is the Question; namely, will the System (USA Dollar Hegemony System, run out of the Isles, that is) Hold.  or not?

of course, your jickiss has already told you that this System will, of Necessity, Be Brought to an End.

Socialism in the United States of America for the poor and for the Bouncy Ball Teachers will End.

State Socialism in the United States of America, (as Incredible as this may seem to you this evening, Sunday, Dec. 17, 2006) will also end for the Corporations and for the so called Wealthy.

the New System will be a lot like the United States of, lets say, 1907, when things were tough.

This will happen AFTER interest rates EXCEED THEIR TO DATE ALL TIME HIGHS, and the Dow Jones INDU drops by 90%, and GOLD exceeds $1,500, for starters, and Silver is over $70, and quality miners like GG are TEN TIMES HIGHER than they closed on Friday, Dec. 15, 2006,

and you will want to have, believe it or not,  all of the dollars that you can possibly own, for you will be able to buy bonds that will yield what they should yield,

and you will be Scared to Death, right up to the night before the "Real Money" on earth installs the partial fixed Gold Cover Clause versus the United States Dollar.

that, stoolies, is the Future.

so far, however,

as the Very Great Buddha said, "Nothing Has Happened," and most laugh at your jickiss.

"Love laughs at a King"  (an older song, "The Street of Dreams").  fine, laugh at your jickiss, a sense of humor helps a lot, but, but,

Nobody will laugh at Gold.

The Gold Bottom is in, in terms of your lifetimes.

There are Acres of Diamonds Ahead.

Hold Fast!

right now, the Mills of the Gods are Grinding Slowly,

but Exceedingly Fine.

finally, right here, to cheer up the Faithful,

is a TRE chart.

Buy Some, Buy Plenty.  Hold Fast if you are Long................

(Is Sinclairs Buick painted Gold, perchance????)

Very interesting hammer formation. Did you see my NDX hui chart?

Archived