Holiday Weekend Showprint

How long can they keep the scam alive?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry wasnt here to call it real time 2 days ago, as the net was having"technical difficulities" here in the islands....but I am pretty convinced that the 2 Buck Chuck moment on Bear Stearns maked the Armstrong PEI cycle turn for this cycle low.

Got my horns on in the indexes, and short the crap outta commodes, and currencies. I think Dharma had a long term target of 1025 on Gold...looks like he nailed it almost dead on. Watch the Loonie... should get ripped apart for the next few months...HUGE pivot blast yesterday/today. I think it is a very significant turn.

Lookin a for a good rally in stocks for at least a few months, and possibly a scorch all the way into 2009 from here.

Trade Safe out there......

Sorry wasnt here to call it real time 2 days ago, as the net was having"technical difficulities" here in the islands....but I am pretty convinced that the 2 Buck Chuck moment on Bear Stearns maked the Armstrong PEI cycle turn for this cycle low.

Got my horns on in the indexes, and short the crap outta commodes, and currencies. I think Dharma had a long term target of 1025 on Gold...looks like he nailed it almost dead on. Watch the Loonie... should get ripped apart for the next few months...HUGE pivot blast yesterday/today. I think it is a very significant turn.

Lookin a for a good rally in stocks for at least a few months, and possibly a scorch all the way into 2009 from here.

653415[/snapback]

Maybe we go higher from here....This chart seems to support that cause...

higher highs and higher lows...

post-1110-1206045225_thumb.jpg

653415[/snapback]

Thanks, which islands are you in? :D

The activities of the scumbag hedge funds that Russ has refered to in the podcasts has even spread to these shores.

Hedge funds in London have been shorting the heck out of Irish banks for a long time now no doubt spiced with a few rumours.

http://www.rte.ie/business/2008/0320/financial.html

On St Patrick's Day, Irish financial shares lost 7%, with shares in Anglo Irish Bank down as much as 23% at one point. One senior banker told RTE News there had been 'skullduggery' and the greater the volatility, the greater the skullduggery among market participants.

Fed announces PDCF outstanding at $28.8 billion.

653419[/snapback]

That's going to have an impact on how we see things in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed report. I will put out a bulletin for subscribers.

On St Patrick's Day, Irish financial shares lost 7%, with shares in Anglo Irish Bank down as much as 23% at one point. One senior banker told RTE News there had been 'skullduggery' and the greater the volatility, the greater the skullduggery among market participants.

653423[/snapback]

Geepers, the Irish banks must be in a pickle if they can't deal with

a bank run for drinking money. :lol:

Archived