Bubblemania, Big Time

Sheesh. Can we keep the juvenile bear penis measuring contests over on the other thread?

Now this is the kind of thing that is really unnecessary. First, everyone asked for a free and open exchange. Well this is it. Second, this is still a bear site. Bears have free reign.

Bullstool.com- A real pile of crap!

will be up and running asap. Please be patient.

And it lowers the risk of prostate cancer! :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meta,

I went long the Pounder, along with the Tbonds this AM.

TBonds just went green. SHOW ME THE MONEY AL.

todays GBP/USD candle is COMPLETELY outside the daily bollinger, absolutely no doubt that it will at least test the sharp downtrendline which is at the moment at 1.6120, also daily RSI went below 30, now comes back up, at the moment at 29.2, furthermore it has a nice hammer in the daily.

a note to euro:

every time this thing moves 50 pips or so outside the daily bollinger you can open a postion in the oppsoite direction. Very nice bahaviour. :lol:

I want to go short, and this "want" bothers me. So, I made a decision to wait a bit.

Nevertheless, I broke discipline and started a short in INTC after hours yesterday, and so far I am ahead.

SNDK, QLGC, ALTR, BRKS--I have these on watch as possible shorts (this morning, I closed a swing long in BRKS which I took after covering a failed short last week)

I would appreciate any feedback on these as possible choices. TIA...

Charliss,

Looks like 412 sox is solid R; I'd watch that level closely.

weekly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=sox&indicator=32,5,3,3;34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=2y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

...and a bunch of supports in the 350s

daily

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=sox&indicator=32,5,3,3;34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=3m&freq=6&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Meta,

todays GBP/USD candle is COMPLETELY outside the daily bollinger, absolutely no doubt that it will at least test the sharp downtrendline which is at the moment at 1.6120, also daily RSI went below 30, now comes back up, at the moment at 29.2, furthermore it has a nice hammer in the daily.

a note to euro:

every time this thing moves 50 pips or so outside the daily bollinger you can open a postion in the oppsoite direction. Very nice bahaviour. :lol:

U think the GBP is 'going bear' (drop and stay below 200dMA)?

The euro and swiss look ok. Aussie still looking good, too.

Click Here

Meta,

a note to euro:

U think the GBP is 'going bear' (drop and stay below 200dMA)?

The euro and swiss look ok. Aussie still looking good, too.

Click Here

a hammer candle which is completely outside the daily bollinger......... hossa, i think more and more this is a monster buying opportunity, kwave, what do you think?

Anyone know what time of day orders for these funds must be placed to be filled at end of day?

Thanks.

RYAIX (daily inverse NASDAQ)

RYVNX (daily double inverse NASDAQ)

Archived