IDS Market Commentary for 10/17/03

rog: just a matter of time till intc trades in the signle digits. I think, due to the big channel stuff they have set up to disappoint this quarter. If they do > 8.5 in rev's I will eat my hat.

Some where in china there are containers full of INTC processors and motherboards. The result of stuffing that channel for the last four years. Maybe $2-4b excess processor sales over computer output in the region.

Everyone short INTC should chip in 1K to mount an expedition. If found, INTC will trade under $5

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why sell intc just because of a competitve disadvantage and flawed business plan when a useless survey of 1500 people may come in @83 instead of expectations of 82.8

Soup, amazing isn't it that 1500 peoples opinion can cause trillions of dollars to change hands on a number devised from a sampling 1/10000th the size of AOL 's pole on Brittnay Spears new video.

Ag

I would like to play the housing index to the downside but am reluctant to use HGX puts as they only go out to June. Is there any other housing indexes that I can get 05 or 06 leap puts on?

ALERT

Lind-Waldock Updates

New York Fire Drill to Affect Trading on Friday

Updated: Friday, October 17 - 4:00 p.m.

A scheduled fire drill on the trading floor at NYMEX, COMEX and NYBOT will result in no trades executed between 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. (Central time) on Friday, October 17. You may still place orders during that time.

ALERT

Lind-Waldock Updates

A scheduled fire drill on the trading floor at NYMEX, COMEX and NYBOT will result in no trades executed between 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. (Central time) on Friday, October 17. You may still place orders during that time.

Is this for real?

ALERT  

Lind-Waldock Updates

Is this for real?

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

now if it a drill I cant say :o

Archived