The Four Questions

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15:23 ET Iraqi troops offer surrender; told to come back later

London's Mirror reports that terrified Iraqi soldiers have crossed the Kuwait border and tried to surrender to British forces - because they thought the war had already started. According to the report, the band of a dozen troops waved the white flag as British paratroopers tested their weapons during a routine exercise. The stunned paratroopers from 16 Air Assault Brigade were forced to tell the Iraqis they were not firing at them, and ordered them back to their home country telling them it was too early to surrender.

well....I cut far too late on 1540 time.......so took -5 average on the pm and stay minute long overnight.....still had a good plus day with overnight shorts from 27.5 and 26.5....but also missed some downside by being a little stubborn for the 72 on 3.....still...I can't complain after recent trading scalp run.....I remain position short still for 785 minimum......Have a good day folks!

15:23 ET Iraqi troops offer surrender; told to come back later

London's Mirror reports that terrified Iraqi soldiers have crossed the Kuwait border and tried to surrender to British forces - because they thought the war had already started. According to the report, the band of a dozen troops waved the white flag as British paratroopers tested their weapons during a routine exercise. The stunned paratroopers from 16 Air Assault Brigade were forced to tell the Iraqis they were not firing at them, and ordered them back to their home country telling them it was too early to surrender.

Psy Ops.

Just for laughs look at RBOT - a mini rocket. I have no position -

it's a bear market after all.

RBOT is no laughing matter :P

They are the future of robotics surgery and had a April trial date with their only competitor, ISRG. Competitor had the cash and RBOT had the IP. Stock was beaten down to a pulp for a market cap of $30M. They just merged which takes care of the litigation risk to both companies and the combined entity owns all the relevant IP in robotics surgery. FDA approval for heart by-pass surgery close. FDA approved for many surgeries too small for hands. Study after study showing improved results with shorter hospital stay. Approved for use in Europe and Canada. At a minimum this is a buyout target for J&J or other big outfits for not less than $1B. I plan to rid this one out, all the way up to $10 ? end of the year target.

Archived