Ransacked

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH

Did any one see Capital Report last nite.

Yes, I saw that spectacle of Dan RottenCowSkid and Bob Pecker-wood last night.

3 losers in a room, pontificating and reminiscing over their past lives, when all of em were "somebody". What a disgusting waste of bandwidth... unless you look at it as a sit-com... in fact, that pretty much sums it up for CrapVision, as well.

I consider Crapvision an all day infomercial for Brokerages.

stoolies i have a question that requires an immediate answer;Does anyone know the producers of the Crapvision show??

I need to find out because i have a marvelous idea for the transformation and rejuvenation of the program by altering the format-- and it goes as follows

The show opens with cast members entering from left and rights and center stage:all of them in the buff,nude,naked; and majesticall walk towards a large bin filled with mud;they then ascend a staircase and dive in up to their hips thus leaving their asses exposed

Cosmeticians then approach and begin mascarring both cheeks of each individual ass giving them appearances of faces with enormous mouths

Then as an overvoice begins to anal-ize the markets some one takes out giant ostrich feathers and begins tickling them so that the variegated rectums begin to pucker up as if they were badly dubbed pieces of foriegn filmed dialogue

And PRESTO INSTEAD OF TALKING HEADS WE HAVE A FULL CAST OF THE "TALKING ASSHOLES"

WHAT DO YOU THINK hUH???/ :) :) :) :)

Did anyone catch Cavuto tonight? He had a short stint with the kid from CapitalistPig, Jonathon Honig. Neil asked him what he thought about the market short term and Jon said "Don't be surprised to wake up to a 1000 point loss in the DOW one morning soon". They cut his ass off right away after that comment. Fair & Balanced Baby!

Realist,

I just saw the rebroadcast. Jonathon is no fool. What really turned

my stomache what the smug giggle and laughing by that bitch on

there (can't remember her name). Very condescending, like "Oh Johnny,

you're such a fool."

At least you see people like Jonathon regularly on Fox. Crapvision

never let's our guys on.

MakeMoney, I fixed the link in your message.

Budda, Hahn has been seeing the spectre of the 1987 crash since 2000 in all kinds of charts - COMPX, SPX, even VLE. Ain't gonna happen. Markets don't crash that far into a bear market. The Plunge Protection Team will hold it at any price. It will be a slow and painful decline instead. Look at the Nikkei for the past 12 years or so.

Yariman, the industrial applications of silver ain't gonna matter much. Even now, consumption of gold for jewelry is declining. Yet, the POG has been steadily plowing up. The same will happen with silver, once most people realize what is happening and the POG has climbed way too far for their reach.

Regards,

Vesselin

What I've been reading concerning silver is that an extended war effort would require a tremendous amount of silver usage for war materials. It wouldn't surprise me that silver shoots up faster than gold on a % basis. One would think that the govt would have already begun to accumulate some additional silver stockpiles in anticipation of war. Any way of finding out this info?

Silver, Simply the most amazing element in Nature

This thread I started at Stool's Gold has data from two similar viewpoints....

My own developed using the admittedly biased Silver Institute figures (The producers).

Sharefin's developed using CPM and USGS numbers.

Both datasets point in one direction with Sharefin's being even more immediately bullish. Either way you have over 12 years of defeicits now at a conservative total of at least 1.5 BILLION ounces.

I recommend the thread as well as the Silver Institute report itself for 2002 and Sharefin's link. The data simply makes no sense whatsoever.

None at all. Unless you factor in a massive behind the scenes attempt to keep the price down for industrial producers and to hide inflation at all costs. IMO

Budda, Hahn has been seeing the spectre of the 1987 crash since 2000 in all kinds of charts - COMPX, SPX, even VLE. Ain't gonna happen. Markets don't crash that far into a bear market. The Plunge Protection Team will hold it at any price. It will be a slow and painful decline instead. Look at the Nikkei for the past 12 years or so.

Never say never (especially not "ain't gonna"). Low probability maybe, but "ain't gonna", thems pretty strong words fella. :P

Archived