• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's something I posted just as the market was closing, so I will post it here too.

-------------------------------

DrStool, on 01 March 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

Ritholtz is pissed. Barry Ritholtz ‏ @ritholtz

Why would you EVER buy a derivative again? This is a fucking joke: Officials Rule No Payout on Greek Swaps: nyti.ms/Atyjv1 #SCAM $

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/officials-rule-no-payout-on-greek-swaps/?src=tp

Retweeted by Russ Winter

------------------------------------------

As I mentioned on the board previously today-- lots of people WON'T ever buy a derivative again. They are obviously buying the stock market instead now. Euro Zone governments doing their job here. Government's job apparently is to make the stock market (not the derivative market) go up. So they are killing 2 birds with one stone. Save both Greece and the stock markets at once. Can't beat that with a stick, can you?

Why buy derivatives when Big Players and Governments are just going to rob you? That would be like... shorting the stock market.

Here's something I posted just as the market was closing, so I will post it here too.

-------------------------------

DrStool, on 01 March 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

Ritholtz is pissed. Barry Ritholtz ‏ @ritholtz

Why would you EVER buy a derivative again? This is a fucking joke: Officials Rule No Payout on Greek Swaps: nyti.ms/Atyjv1 #SCAM $

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/03/01/officials-rule-no-payout-on-greek-swaps/?src=tp

Retweeted by Russ Winter

------------------------------------------

As I mentioned on the board previously today-- lots of people WON'T ever buy a derivative again. They are obviously buying the stock market instead now. Euro Zone governments doing their job here. Government's job apparently is to make the stock market (not the derivative market) go up. So they are killing 2 birds with one stone. Save both Greece and the stock markets at once. Can't beat that with a stick, can you?

Why buy derivatives when Big Players and Governments are just going to rob you? That would be like... shorting the stock market.

I bet Government Sachs wrote a shitload of these.

didn't jpm ceo just say he would buy the stock at this price? if that wasn't the green light to get long as hell the stock, i don't know what is. it going to 50-55 with ease

as for any market pullbacks, just ain't going to happen. slow grinding, corkscrew turn up bears asses "hoping" for a decline that's not coming

"...psst, hey Buddy...ya wanna buy some credit default swaps?"

...let the markdown continue, commence or whatever they've been doing. I don't watch those things. At some point, however, when certain issues have reached bargain basement aquisition prices, it would be handsomely profitable to aquire the issue that later is the poster child test case of successful payout.

I don't know who's in charge of the headline feed on Yahoo!, but in the past 2 years or so they have really degenerated into totally useless. Check out this hard hitting journalism: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/tiger-woods-golf-writer-heated-exchange-over-hank-183226468.html

Here's a stock that should be at zero.

the WW rapists are pulling all the punches to run markets to all time highs, money is flowing from every crevice

get in the way and you are toast

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/01/bankofisrael-stocks-idUSL5E8E19JU20120301

I wouldn't worry about that article. It seems to me like typical propaganda seen around market tops to help with distribution.

Archived