Gaming Uncle Al

Mark that was FAB...

In debt backed fractional reserve banking when It reaches the terminal or debt deflationary phase... Anything that has compound interest attached to it will be vaporised...

ING Direct is... save your money...

Hypertiger Direct is... hide your money...

First attempt at Audio rant...

Fractional reserve banking... MP3 2.5MB

Wild cornered animal stage will happen sometime in the next 15-20 months...

Or anytime... Take 10% of what you have and put it in a shoebox or buy some Silver or Gold...

Be careful they ain't dead yet...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Hanky:

You are correct. There appears to be an infinite amount of cash available to game the market, jam the futures, push these stocks around.

Thanks to the repeated Al Green Repo Blasts, and the incredible ability of the Multilevel Marketing Pyramid to be able to create its own liabilities without any reserve requirements.

A HyperTiger Liquidity Machine which laughs at fractional reserves. Who needs reserves? Who needs any restraint? Yank off that govenor and strap on the Nitrous Oxide kit.

Full Speed Ahead for the Blender.

Just look at the FEED index and the money supply, all headed to the moon.

Its no wonder that this perpetual propping, jamming, and jacking remains in high gear.

Nothing but a 10-sigma event will stop it.

Colin Powell is having more impact than Greenie today.  Strange tale of a new Bin Laden tape.   First, he tells a Senate panel about it, even before it's out.  He says Al-Jazeera will have it later.  Al-Jazeera says they have no tape, then later it shows up.  

Original report has it that Bin Laden says, on the tape, he supports Iraqi citizens against the US and also calls for the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

Last part of the news story -- about overthrowing Saddam --is up on the MSNBC website for about 5 minutes, then it's removed.  

Strange days here in the land of the free.  I hope y'all are as short as you can be.

If Osama's strategizing a political future, his tape may be an "I AM RELEVANT" statement to his constituency, to show that he's a player in world events.

On the other hand, the timing couldn't be more perfect if Colin Powell had ordered up that tape himself.

Is the tape a fake? Is Osama trying to get Saddam killed? Is he a double agent?

One thing is clear in this murky situation: someone's jerking our chain, and they don't have our best interests in mind.

Buy Gold is what Uncle Al said today:

If instead, contrary to our expectations, we find that, despite the removal of Iraq-related uncertainties, constraints to expansion remain, various initiatives for conventional monetary and fiscal stimulus will doubtless move higher on the policy agenda.

How about Senator Bunning from Kentucky.

He is berating the Lizard King for being SLOW to EASE.

Oh the INDIGNITY, the IRONY. AG is going to be lynched

by a mob of HILLBILLIES for the crime of being

FRUGAL.

Senator Bunning - who is this guy - who voted for him - give yourself an upper cut. What a KNUCKLE HEAD.

Mark: As usual you are on the money regarding MR Mortgage Closer and the Guatamalan gardeners.

There is an article in the ECONOMIST which shows

how the Powers that Be are trying to let illegal immigrants from MEXICO open accounts without a social security number. And the real motivation - fuel for the MORTGAGE FINANCE BUBBLE.

Pitbull: Sweden is looking more attractive by the minute

- I will just get in my wife's SUV, deactivate the exhaust system and drive around foot to the metal, - bring on the GREENHOUSE effect -

Stockholm will be like Sunny Southern CA.

Sorry I am losing it - BAD DAY at the ORIFICE.

Mark,

I've been reading your columns daily for almost a year and enjoyed them all, some more than others but, tonight's was, for me, as good as you and Buddha have ever written. The LA social scene the money circle jerk, all of it, as succinct an overview as you've ever done.

Butt,

Jim Bunning's qualification for his office is the fact that he is a Hall of Fame pitcher who pitched for the Detroit Tigers, Pittsburgh Pirates and the Philadelphia Phillies.

On top of my American citizenship, I have recently become an Irish Citizen and am waiting with bated breath for my passport to arrive. Their troubles are nothing like ours are going to be.

Came close to being stopped out today but, it didn't happen. I think I'm not going to put in any automatics for a while, especially with Amat having a crummy report.

Archived