Anyone catch the license plate?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fed Fights Balance Sheet Collapse – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, June 25, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Fed’s H41 report was released this evening. Friday’s report will include a review and analysis of that data. An initial glance at this week’s data shows another large drop in the size of the Fed’s balance sheet as both TAF and central bank liquidity swaps declined sharply. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

With the sharp drop in imports, besides oil, I am having a bit of trouble understanding where the FCB's are getting the dollar balances to pour into the Treasury auctions. Maybe it is mostly the Gulf boys.

I couldn't bear watching much of Ben. Once they go off into the weeds of details on this BOA thing there are acres of plausible deniability and then the trump card. "I did it to save the system". A system that includes the congress itself which for 30 years has ceded responsibility on most matters particularly those financial and monetary to the 'experts'. The congress is totally powerless in these matters and will remain so. With Saint Buffet himself performing a laying of hands on Ben just yesterday they knew they were on thin ice. Prefacing every question with profuse apologies for how difficult it must be for the little guy.

Instead I was switching over to watch The Usual Suspects which provided perhaps a better model for the goings on which have lead us to this point. I'm not sure who to assign the role of Keyser Söze to but it isn't Ben.

Now the Russians are talking about printing or adding liquidity or whatever you want to call pouring cash into banks. The inflation story is back and oil is too.

It looks like we bounced off the 50 DMA area for a small pullback and are now going higher fer awhile.. :unsure: Please tell me I am crazy and why...please....I wanna be a bear... :(

post-1110-1245969097.jpg

Archived