It dint, did it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Treasury Fainting Spell Makes Ben Sick - Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, June 4, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury market had another fainting spell when the Treasury announced its refunding schedule for next week’s 3 and 10 year notes, and 30 year bonds. While there were no surprises, the market still didn’t like it. The Fed tried to absorb the selling with $15 billion in direct Treasury purchases over the last two days, but it was of little avail. We can only imagine how much worse it would be without the Fed standing in the pits. Or maybe not. Could it be that the fact of Fed buying is bringing out the sellers in droves? Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

The IPO and secondary backlog this month is even higher than last month.Usually means temporary strength until all the shares are dumped on the public.Calender pretty much has every week this month filled with offerings.

My broker sent me 4 prospectus e mails today alone for the next deals.There were 3 deals that I know of today that traded,some were up huge from the offering price.Usually when these deals perform,the market stays strong for a while.

I still don't see any MAJOR downside coming until at least after july 4th weekend.

All of the BEST PERFORMING DEALS WERE BANK SECONDARIES.(one was up 20% today).Like i said before,brokerage earnings for the quarter ending june 30 are going to blow everyone away,The amount of money they are making during the underwriting of all this crap is staggering.

FWIW

bonars all around turday butt Big Blew went limp, that POS is headed back to the mid-70's

June 30yr FRN debentures closed under 116, a beat-by-100-thousand-chopped-families gov't lie tomorrow will gash it into a free-fall collapse

yeah Goldman must be ready to dump their crude, whippin' up a short-coverin' panic ta sell into

best news o'day -- impending reaming of the orange one

post-2457-1244152886.png

All aboard Shorty's Unlimited Abiotic Express

Very impressive. Oil and gold did it without dollar tankage this time. I sold my UGA today. TJ's pick. To be honest I've been in an out since Feb but got a good part of the move. I don't have his patience. Wishing I'd done it in bigger size of course. Gas $3/gal here. I don't think it can go much higher without dollar weakness. If it does... what a nightmare. Well a nightmare anyway.

Read all about the abiotic oil theory here. It doesn't make any difference if you believe it or not. All major oil fields are in decline and no new giants have been found. No abiotic theory that I am familiar with says the process works any faster than bio origin oil, on a geological time scale, so we are still in trouble supply wise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

In Strength, There is Weakness - Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, June 4, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was surprisingly weak, in view of the rally. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

The Center for Automotive Reamsearch estimates that even if the GM and Chrysler bankrupture processes go as smoothly as possible, there will be 63,000 permanent job losses this year related to the bankruptures, followed by another 179,000 next year.

And if GM and Chrysler have trouble reamerging from the bankrupture process, 1.3 million more jobs could be lost this year and an additional 446,000 in 2010, according to the study.

it's all good, dong with impunity :mellow:

Archived