B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 26

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in a real pickle here. Wanted in the worst way to like Kerry but I really can't get excited about that prune.All he had to say to sway me was he would get our ass out of Iraq. I never heard that. so do I hold my nose and vote for Kerry or just vote the Liberterian Party. Sucks. :(

Vote Libertarian. Kerry won't miss your vote. But a strong Libertarian showing will send a message. Besides, Badnarik is a good guy.

What is the strong Libertarian message sayin?

Who will hear that message?

It's the same message to be gleaned from those who choose not to vote and

that's been a horrendous number of Americans.

What will these messages "shake up?" Nothing.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, there are two parties in combat who can pull

95-98% of the votes.

It concerns me a great deal that all those guys who pulled off the Iran-Contra

crap are back in power! These old dudes think only of war and secret deals.

Condi Rice is an expert on Soviet era stuff. None of them seem to understand

the Middle East or its people.

I want to see this administration removed... every cabinet post and special

appointment position will be changed if Kerry wins.

We need, not a team who is planning still more wars, but a team who

will diligently try to clean up this one that we shouldn't have started.

The Republicans have built a huge and effective power machine over the years

to ensure they continue in power. If you like what they are doing, vote for them.

If you don't, then a vote for Kerry is the best way to throw them out.

After that, we need to re-build our nation and the way we elect people and do business.

I'm in a real pickle here. Wanted in the worst way to like Kerry but I really can't get excited about that prune.All he had to say to sway me was he would get our ass out of Iraq. I never heard that. so do I hold my nose and vote for Kerry or just vote the Liberterian Party. Sucks. :(

Vote Libertarian. Kerry won't miss your vote. But a strong Libertarian showing will send a message. Besides, Badnarik is a good guy.

What is the strong Libertarian message sayin?

Who will hear that message?

It's the same message to be gleaned from those who choose not to vote and

that's been a horrendous number of Americans.

What will these messages "shake up?" Nothing.

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch, there are two parties in combat who can pull

95-98% of the votes.

It concerns me a great deal that all those guys who pulled off the Iran-Contra

crap are back in power! These old dudes think only of war and secret deals.

Condi Rice is an expert on Soviet era stuff. None of them seem to understand

the Middle East or its people.

I want to see this administration removed... every cabinet post and special

appointment position will be changed if Kerry wins.

We need, not a team who is planning still more wars, but a team who

will diligently try to clean up this one that we shouldn't have started.

The Republicans have built a huge and effective power machine over the years

to ensure they continue in power. If you like what they are doing, vote for them.

If you don't, then a vote for Kerry is the best way to throw them out.

After that, we need to re-build our nation and the way we elect people and do business.

I used to believe in all that stuff Sherlock.

KS- You are one of my heroes! Keep up the good stuff, and keep shipping those emails off to the crapvision crew!

NoBull is correct. The 10,000 Dem lawyers will be sent to the battleground states where the Repugnicants control the election machinery. The problem is, the Repugnicants also control the Federal Courts, which is where it will all end up. Meanwhile, the Repugnicants will be sending in their white shirted thugs by the thousands to intimidate black voters and little old Jewish ladies. I've been there, I've seen it. Big, ugly, thicknecked Repugnicant whiteshirt thugs. Sure, the Dems may get more votes, but the Repugnicants control the electoral process in Ohio and Florida, and whereever else they need to.

Just today, the courts ruled against Congressman Wexler's suit re the touchscreen voting machine's lack of a paper trail.

Attention The End -- important --

It is a violation of Federal law to bring a firearm to a polling place. A friend who took a concealed-carry licensing course told me.

Even if it weren't, it's much, much too risky. We'd take up a collection to try to bail you out, but we'd miss your posts in the meantime.

I found that out just a little while ago.

All polling places become FEDERAL and therefore no weapons allowed. I am glad I brought this to stoolville. Tanks D&D.

1111 is a masonic number. It might very well be based on the cosmos but, you got me. I am a simple country bumpkin.

TE if ya get real bored google the significance of the number 111. Lot's of interesting stuff. Obviously Biblical in nature. Greek and Hebrew.

Us Hebrews Love the numbers 3,6,8,9,11,and 13.

Traderfromhell, what is it that you no longer believe?

What is it that you DO believe?

I have fantasized what it would be like if "The Stoolies" got together and

drafted a platform for an improved third party. (including our dear non-US

posters, too.)

With so many bright people here, with so many educated minds, you'd think

it would be a snap. I seriously doubt that it would be.

We would bring our emotions, our hidden agendas and all the rest of our garbage with us. Most of all, my concern is that we are living in the era of "red herrings," when non-relevant but emotional issues grab all the attention.

As I continue my research on 911, I find many trails that are followed year after

year, but as new information is discovered, the old trails are not abandoned.

People just don't give up mistaken ideas very quickly.

My point, rambling as usual, is that when somebody says how they will vote, it

is important for me to understand their reasons, their rationale for taking a

position. Its a "what's important to you?" type of question.

I am not willing to give up on my fellow citizens and our nation. I think we

can do a whole lot better. But we have to define what "better" really means, eh?

It's discouraging when the best you can do is vote for Schmuck #2. I know Bush has to go at all costs. Kerry I feel is little or no better. I want as little govt. as possible. Neither gives me that. A vote for anyone but Democrat or Republican is in reality a throwaway vote. I think the first order of business is to dethrone this administration at all costs. My fear is the majority of Americans are so brainwashed or so stupid he gets back in.

It's discouraging when the best you can do is vote for Schmuck #2. I know Bush has to go at all costs. Kerry I feel is little or no better. I want as little govt. as possible. Neither gives me that. A vote for anyone but Democrat or Republican is in reality a throwaway vote. I think the first order of business is to dethrone this administration at all costs. My fear is the majority of Americans are so brainwashed or so stupid he gets back in.

I agree 100%. BUT, "it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter". We are screwed.

Hide the sheep, pull the veggies out of the ground, buy ammo, don't tell your friends about your gold stash and pray.

Didja see Sherlocks post-she ended it with "Eh?That's Canaijan and depending on the inflection can mean anything from-"How's it hanging" to "You're a fooking Idjit" Fokker got so excited when he saw her post that he is already knitting her a Toque and Mittens so she will look like the rest of us. Soon Sherlock will have a desire to plant Maple Tree's and eat at Tim Hortons and pay with a Twoonie! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived