B4 The Bell Humpday July 21

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1

Just installed the Enigma Browser from Sutton Design here at work. WOW, what a difference. pop-ups gone (sorry Doc) and 2-3 times faster page loads. Been running it at home for about two weeks and haven't had a glitch. It automatically transfers all your favorites from IE as well as your dial-up, but if you're using Outlook Express you will have to re-enter the correct mail info to be able to access it from Enigma.

Small file for a browser at just over 1mb. No question it is using some windows components, but it sure is a bunch faster, and very good at blocking unwanted crap. No lock-ups that I was experiencing with IE.

RE: Nuclear Missiles

I was in nuclear missiles in Germany from 1963 to '66 (USAF).

Just because you have a nuclear missile doesn't mean you have a warhead to strap in it.

Show me a warhead, or any evidence that Iraq was anywhere near obtaining one, - either by building one themselves or, more likely, buying one.

Any missile can be called a nuclear missile, as any truck trailer can be called a bioweapons lab. Those airplanes that were found buried in the sand were probably nuclear bombers, too, huh? Uhhh, Yeah,.... Sure!

B.S.

PS. Our warheads were real. - On all 16 missiles.

OCC (option clearing) has determined that MSFT option strikes should be adjusted to account for the $3 dividend. a $25 strike will now be adjusted down to $22 strike, etc. OPtion prices should settle down in the next week setting the stage for arbitraging the dividend

Let me guess.? inflation is going down , economic growth is strong and I am GOD.
"Starting with this report, the Federal Reserve will provide projections for the price index for personal consumption expenditures excluding food and energy (core PCE), which the Committee believes is better as an indicator of underlying inflation trends than is the overall PCE price measure previously featured,'' the report said.? ? ? ? ?

No one on the Senate Banking Committee seemed to have noticed.

Sheeple In Congress Assembled

The reason food and energy prices are excluded in determining the underlying inflation trend is because they're volatile on a month-to-month basis.

I believe another reason "the core" is used is because AG himself was one of its inventors about 20 years ago. AG seems to have changed the very definitions of the Fed's activities to suit his disinclination to follow its legal mandates.

PS I was busy when the market got near the 1117 level we were looking for last night. :( Tanks TE for the comments.

post-20-1090430732_thumb.jpg

OCC (option clearing) has determined that MSFT option strikes should be adjusted to account for the $3 dividend. a $25 strike will now be adjusted down to $22 strike, etc. OPtion prices should settle down in the next week setting the stage for arbitraging the dividend

That is bullshit. They should never allow for a move of a strike based on a div. Their excuse, I'm sure will be that it is a special Div. :angry:

RE: Nuclear Missiles

I was in nuclear missiles in Germany from 1963 to '66 (USAF).

Just because you have a nuclear missile doesn't mean you have a warhead to strap in it.

Show me a warhead, or any evidence that Iraq was anywhere near obtaining one, - either by building one themselves or, more likely, buying one.

Any missile can be called a nuclear missile, as any truck trailer can be called a bioweapons lab. Those airplanes that were found buried in the sand were probably nuclear bombers, too, huh? Uhhh, Yeah,.... Sure!

B.S.

PS. Our warheads were real. - On all 16 missiles.

Doncha just love Orwell? :lol: :lol:

Archived