Night Stool

richmtn

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks guys. With your participation we can build on each others work and create some serious TA discussion.

FeedFool 4/3 ?????.

I want to know if we are turning down by Tuesday. :unsure:

PD those Fib dates look like a non-event. Can Fib dates cancel each other out?

Give em a couple of more days.

Meta I'll try that ribbon suggestion.

4/3 should mark the top. I rather not divulge how it fits with March turn date. It has worked in past. If it works out like last time then we will get at least 13 down days.

25th Feb turn date will be continuation of up trend

OK Feed I can stretch it to March 4 top. Looks like it would be a week SWUP till then. Then down hard. Don't forget the 10-12 month already topped. Last year it topped at March Madness. I'm looking for a July 2002 style decline.

There is only little more upside. I will look at how the wedge unfold and then will have better idea.

post-2-1046072367.gif

If this move down continues with force and forms a new bifurcation point then Zoran's wave #2 count from Jan 27 low to Feb 21 holds as an "irregular failure" (downward sloping).

This implies incredible market weakness meaning next impulsive leg down (wave #3) could be ferocious to put it mildly.

I'd suggest reading this (again) to see what damage wave #3 can yield:

http://www.safehaven.com/Editorials/gayer/...022303gayer.pdf

Now that the picture is finally becoming clearer.

Hurst speaks about triggering trades from the midpoint break of a 'period-envelope channel'....somewhat like a mid-bollinger approach. This allows for more rapid compounding. Shorter-term, I will play with cubes, using stooltrading. This is important to perfect....and my commissions are very low.

Down, but ndx has quite a lot of shport at these levels. The metabolism of that support should give us useful clues about the conviction of this selloff.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$ndx,uu[m,a]daclyyay[pd20,2!b200][vc60][ium17!la12,26,9]

if this move down continues with force and forms a bifurcation point then Zoran's wave #2 count from Jan 27 low holds as an "irregular failure" (downward sloping).

This implies incredible market weakness meaning next impulsive leg down could be ferocious to put it mildly. :)

PD,

I wonder if Zoran is a regular trader. If he is, he has been stopped out a lot.....much more than by following Hurst and shorting hounds, right?

I enjoy his analyses and drawings, though...... :D

First Meta sorry about calling a bounce on the miners. I'm still expecting one but I seem to be better at POG.

As far as enough wave power I believe we got some 12 footers coming in. I can't get too excited by one day but it was very encouraging. As I said I loaded up into the rally. Put my seat belt and crash helmet on. Now I'm just hanging on.

Couple of more down days this week and we'll be past the tipping point. I haven't read Doc yet but I'll bet it will be good. :D

Thanks to all youse guys who have been posting here. We did some great work this weekend. Now if Mr. Market will continue to cooperate with our plans I'll be a very happy camper. B)

Archived