B4 The Bell Tuezelday July 20

This type of stuff makes me feel sick...not on any major news thought when Scott Peterson pees, its front page!

DRY RUN?] TIMES SQ. SUBWAY BLAST HURTS COP - !!!???

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109028

July 20, 2004 -- A small pipe bomb packed with gunpowder and BBs exploded in a subway station last night, injuring a transit cop and throwing several blocks near Times Square into chaos.

A police spokesman insisted that authorities do not believe that the incident was terrorism ? but federal officials, including the Secret Service and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are investigating, it was learned.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A great Uranium stock is Cameco a Canadian Company that has much of the worlds production and reserves.

Does anyone know the status of the Central Australian Uranium Mine that

DuPont was mining in the mid 60's? :huh:

I bet you can find the information here :

http://www.uic.com.au/

Beholdin' to you orvack. :o

Sudden interest in mini spoos. Big bids hitting the tape

We need a reaffirmation rally for the world's greatest central planner.

All in the script.

All in the script.

Yes, but it is such total bullst*t. I don't even know why they bother.

All in the script.

Yes, but it is such total bullst*t. I don't even know why they bother.

I don't know why WE bother.

Guest bullseatshitndie

LOSING THE REPUBLIC

We have not kept the republic. America is now a social democracy. Politicians shamelessly pander to envy by constantly promising and undertaking massive redistributions of wealth. This has come about due to the unconscionable degradation of the Constitution. Although the following list is far from complete, it should be instructive as to how we have lost our republic:

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_04/englund071904.html

Is Energy Rally Over?

Get Gas from today's Suctor Watch.. Take a subscribatory , for the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW! Pluscycle charts and price targets for 12 other leading market suctors like Oil, Homebuilders, Aerospace, Biodrech, SOX and more!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Just received this book today :

Fueling the Future

Andrew Heintzman and Evan Solomon (Eds.)

Anansi presents a dynamic new series founded by Andrew Heintzman and Evan Solomon: The Ingenuity Talks. This series and the accompanying CBC Newsworld broadcast gather the best and brightest minds to generate new solutions to the most pressing issues of our time. The first book, Fueling the Future, tackles a problem at the root of war, the health of the world economy, and global warming: energy.

In Fueling the Future Heintzman and Solomon present the world's leading energy thinkers - Geoffrey Ballard, Len Bolger, David B. Brooks, Michael J. Brown, Peter Fairley, Avi Friedman, Susan Holtz, Thomas Homer-Dixon, Eddy Isaacs, Wyatt King, Gordon Laird, L. Hunter Lovins, Allison Macfarlane, Jeremy Rifkin, Jane Thomson, David Wheeler, and Ken Wiwa - who apply their ingenuity to pressing questions such as: What happens when we run out of oil? What new energy technologies are available? Will hydrogen and the fuel cell be the next great revolution? Who are the current innovators and how can we implement their ideas?

Each thinker offers solutions for debate, discussion, and action.

http://www.cbc.ca/fuelingthefuture

post-20-1090342796_thumb.jpg

New Kind of Pilot's License Will Make It Easier to Fly Low and Slow

By Leslie Miller Associated Press Writer

Published: Jul 20, 2004

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Federal Aviation Administration announced new safety rules Tuesday for light recreational aircraft like balloons, powered parachutes and gliders - a victory for private aviation groups that have long sought to lower the hurdles to flying entry-level aircraft.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBO9IP7WWD.html

A bit of advice...stay the hell out of Bazril as Brazil is ready to shoot down ALL

low-flying aircraft (presumably those under VMC rules). :D

If Kerry becomes President and with best intentions he institutes a policy of cutting back on US government spending, I predict that the US economy will collapse.

John Kerry is the same man who denounced business bosses for outsourcing jobs, while calling the top brass "Benedict Arnold CEOs." On the surface, cutting US spending seems to be the "right thing to do." But as the Japanese discovered to their anguish, in certain situations, the government can never spend enough -- and damn the deficits.

So one way or the other, this bear market will continue until the negative forces are fully expressed in the price structure and in values. Personally, I fear for the nation if either Bush of Kerry is re-elected. In my opinion, one sees everything in black or white and is incapable of admitting his mistakes, and the other means well but is ignorant of economics and fails to see the disastrous consequences of a move to cut federal spending.

- Richard Russell, last night.

Archived