Bear Zone Stool Number 2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moderators- please check you moderator options again. You should be able to delete posts. If not, let me know.

BM- yep- I uploaded it wrong. sorry. I am going to have to cut back on some of the things I am trying to do. Too many screwups.

Guest Icky Twerp

Mogambo Guru on Daily Reckoning

And remember that it is these insider fellas that decide how to do the accounting, how to do the reporting, how to milk the company for outlandishly generous pay and benefit packages, how to steal all my ideas and not pay me a dime, which I admit is a big fat lie since I have never come up with anything original in my life, so obviously they never stole anything from me but my pride, as when they send my contributions back to me with a note addresses to my mommy asking her to monitor my activities more closely and to seek professional help for me before I grow up and start going to school. But if I ever DID come up with something then I am sure that these grubby, lying, all-American CEO weenies and their filthy pals would rip me off in a heartbeat. And while these accounting and reporting tricks may be very successful in duping you into thinking everything is fine and dandy and wonderful and that this is definitely one of the few stocks that you should immediately buy, and buy some more shares every day for the rest of your life irrespective of the price, there is one group of people that is NOT fooled in the least by this crap: the insiders. And they are selling.

From Stephen Roach:

"I am beginning to worry that since the current rally has now distinguished itself from the previous false starts, market spin is starting to take over in driving perceptions of underlying economic activity. That?s exactly what happened in the late 1990s, when the bubble gave rise to a constant stream of ?new wave? interpretations of the New Economy. And it may well be happening again today, as the sharp recent rebound in the stock market appears to have shifted the emphasis from hard to soft data"

The economic tape continues to be painted with sentiment readings and little hard data to show significant economic improvement.

You can read his report here:

http://www.morganstanley.com/GEFdata/diges...ri.html#anchor0

Um, did I not say no dissent on this board. Say goodbye to Bearly Alive. He's banned, and can neither post, nor see, the entire messaage board.

Moderators, do you not see a delete button above each post?

Thought I would take the rest of the day off but it's just too much fun to watch the market, so I hang out a while longer.

TA, tanks so much for the short ideas. PLCE looks very interesting, will look into that. May put in a small position today. Thank you man!

Jerry

Archived