.945 .990 N/A

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) .940 .990 N/A

Highest Rate Submitted .950 .990 .970

Lowest Rate Submitted .900 .930 .920

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 17.300 6.200 1.400

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 1.550 .200 .000

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 1.75

Looks like a $6.25 Drain

6.25B drain from Al Green with a weekend repo of 1.75B just announced.

I look at this as being bearish for the market the next few days.

Sometimes AG is stores up his ammunition before certain events. I suspect he may say something negative about the economy next week to push down bond yields, and he needs the repo blasts to support the market during scam week.

Too early to tell, Not day-trades but positioning for a decline. Got bonered on EPIX today but other than that hanging tough waiting for the real decline to start.

Shorted the 5 picks o' the day today. The short scan I ran today was a real eye-opener exposing many of the boner stocks of the last year or so. Most real POS but such incredibull runs. How can this end but badly? It is truly 1999 all over again. It's like the joke about the 2 daytraders sitting at their computers. One says, "Hey one of my stocks just announced a profit." The other says, "Bummer."

This belongs in LOB. This has been discussed, and Doc has been unequivocal as to the appropriate content for this particular thread. I have clear instructions to delete anything that doesn't fit, and this is clearly over the line. Please move your post to LOB. I will be deleting it shortly.

I'm not going to waste my breath on the false account of the SG situation. I was there, and he wasn't "chased away". I frankly don't give enough of a shit to waste energy while I'm trading to recount the facts as they occur.

TA, EPIX from yesterday, i did not short but might now, gap uo over 20%, do you know why

Epix jumps, biotechs move up

BOSTON (CBS.MW) -- Shares of Epix Medical were surging out ahead of other biotech stocks in early action Friday after the small company said its experimental imaging agent produced encouraging results in late-stage testing.

Shares of Epix (EPIX: news, chart, profile) soared $2.42, or 18 percent, to $16. Epix and pharmaceutical partner Schering AG announced late Thursday that their experimental imaging agent improved the detection of vascular disease. U.S.-listed shares of German-based Schering (SHR: news, chart, profile) added 4 cents to $48.75.

just one comment on te split board... I thik it dilutes the firepower of this tremendous resource. Recalling on which board something or someone posted, not wanting to get too behind on staying current to the posts, etc...

I don't know.... but then I'm the kind of guy who keeps all his Physical in one safe place where I know it always is.

Thanks

Anyone who gripes on this board again will be removed. I dont' give a good goddamn what the fornicate you think. Especially when you post goddam lies about what happened. I am not going to tolerate antisocial behavior any more. That's why SG is gone.Two people just misreperesneted what happened when SimpleGuy annointed himself Jesus Christ of Capitalstool. Capitalstool is bigger than any one individual, including me, and when someone announces that they are the "savior" of the site, they're gone. It's that simple.

I am saying it again. Malcontents should shut up and get with the goddam program or get the hell out. PERIOD! Bears are going to have their own forum to post in.

Now get the hell out goddamit!

Archived