World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Haphazard hydraulics

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craapple bagholders back behind the woodshed turday takin' sum more losses.

If the sell-off accelerates again we could gap below 500 quickly and free-fall hard into crashmode with panic liquidation tanking AAPL into a death-plunge collapse dropping below 400 as the former high-flyer implodes into a nightmare wipeout death spiral augering down into the 300's.

Just sayin'.

200 might look like a bargain but I'd hold my fire to see if 100 gets penetrated because if it does we could probably bottom-fish in the 50 dollar range.

Incredible. fxfox - what is your (European) perspective on how the PIIGs issue ends?

It will divide Europe and in the end it will all be Germany's fault. As always. :lol:

The Greek demand will never stop. But what should we do? Leave them left lying in the streets like rats?

I would exclude Ireland from the pig list, cause thats a other problem, which can be dealt with. The problem is Greece, SOUTHERN Italy, Cyprus, partly Portugal and Spain. The political, economic and administrative system of Greece is a farce from A to Z. How it will end? Hard to say. The people of Greece would have to reinvent Greece so to say. Will that happen? Hard to say.

It will divide Europe and in the end it will all be Germany's fault. As always. :lol:

The Greek demand will never stop. But what should we do? Leave them left lying in the streets like rats?

I would exclude Ireland from the pig list, cause thats a other problem, which can be dealt with. The problem is Greece, SOUTHERN Italy, Cyprus, partly Portugal and Spain. The political, economic and administrative system of Greece is a farce from A to Z. How it will end? Hard to say. The people of Greece would have to reinvent Greece so to say. Will that happen? Hard to say.

Thanks! My worry is it goes on for many more years...

Thanks! My worry is it goes on for many more years...

can very well happen.

There are more problems in the EU, the biggest one is the enlargement. Originally it was the "Europe of the 6" which had all a comparable standard of living, attitude to work, mentality etc. Now we have the "Europe of 27", where all of a sudden some Dracula from Romania tries to tell Germany or France things!

See, Puerto Rico is not the 51st state and will never become it, although Puerto Ricans would like to be the 51st state... :rolleyes:

FT Germany folds

"

FT Deutschland to close, say staff

Journalists at the FT Deutschland claim that Wednesday's edition will be the last, with its owners due to meet the same day"

"The closure of the FT Deutschland would be a major blow for the competitive German media market. The Frankfurter Rundschau daily newspaper filed for bankruptcy this month, citing massive losses and falling circulation. In October, Germany's second biggest news agency, DAPD, filed for insolvency protection and announced plans to shed 100 jobs."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/nov/20/financial-times-deutschland-close

Archived