Ransacked

Had to leave the office for meetings, and got bear huggged on CDWC. Red when I left, and being totally stupid, I'm thinking don't stop it, you like this LT, it'll be around when you get back.." Well it was at 47+...Squeeze du jour. I scalped a dong early, so some mitigation. Anyways I still think it's toast LT.

Summoner,

Is the book you are talking about "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre?

It is available on this site.

Regards to all.

cdwc is one of the most volitile stocks i ever traded,2-4 point intraday swings are the norm for that one

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slinger winger:

Nice pic. Kind of looks like my library. I need all the paper work after an hour of procto.

Nice charts too. The trend is down.

Naz is toast along with the dow.

All we need to see tomorrow is bob froelich aka mr. potato head in the morning and I know we are going down big time. He is a great indicator. Hate those damn ears.

CYA

Summoner,

My brother-in-law gave me this book about 10 yrs. ago. He's a bond/currency arbitrager (sp?) for BOJ in London. It was originally written in 1923. He says he reads it about every other year just so it stays fresh. It is a classic and recommended reading for any trader.

Did any one see Capital Report last nite. The "special guests" were Dan Rostenkowski and Bob Packwood. Referred to as former chairmen of the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance Committees respectively. Not one word about ex-felon and embezzler or sexual predator. Alan Murray, late of WSJ and Crapvision, was throwing up the softballs and letting these guys opine on what's wrong with the admin's finance package, etc.. :angry: I'm thing WTF, I don't cgive a sh*t about what they have to say about anything. I wanted to puke.

Started reading Goldfinger again instead...seems timely.

The usual suspects own CDWC and manipulate it. It will drain with everything else.

Did any one see Capital Report last nite.

Yes, I saw that spectacle of Dan RottenCowSkid and Bob Pecker-wood last night.

3 losers in a room, pontificating and reminiscing over their past lives, when all of em were "somebody". What a disgusting waste of bandwidth... unless you look at it as a sit-com... in fact, that pretty much sums it up for CrapVision, as well.

It is the event we have all been waiting for! :lol: "Crapvision University" is coming to a town near you with an "automated 4 step process" that can help you make better investment decisions. Plus new charting technology that can help you quickly and easily see the trend of a stock.

Click here

FM,

Isn't it the truth.

Saw where KLAC reported less rev and earnings. Altho >earnings than ANALcyst estimates. Didn't seem like much drop in AH. HedgeHogs have anointed this as the stock that will save the world..I'm short from 62.87 and holding.

It will drain too.

Hopefully before me :grin:

Archived