DrStool's Content

There have been 963 items by DrStool (Search limited from 17-June 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#931152 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 02:47 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3 day cycle projection 2793. 

#931151 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 02:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2785. 

#931150 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 02:30 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

fornicate

#931149 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 12:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Neckline of reverse h&s 2773.73 If cleared, up we go. If not, down we go. 

#931148 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 11:52 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

SPX already blew out the 3 and 5 day cycle projections of 2766. 

#931146 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 11:15 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

One of the best articles of the year. Very easy to get caught up in the crytpo, Fang, buyouts, new paradigm,  mania. The market is certainly convincing everyone the grass is greener on the other side. Very sobering stats in the article.

Thanks!  

#931144 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Smooth sailing

Posted by DrStool on 15 June 2018 - 10:28 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Yesterday Urgent Crash Bulletin After Today‚Äôs ECB Announcement  

#931127 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Paltry progression

Posted by DrStool on 13 June 2018 - 04:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Don't look now but today was a key reversal day I believe. Made a higher high and closed at a lower low. 

#931126 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Paltry progression

Posted by DrStool on 13 June 2018 - 04:07 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I've been tasked with developing an options trading system. I've never liked options, but it's a numbers game. You only need to get one out of 3 right to be consistently profitable.  Closed a 5 bagger put trade today,  but 3 others will expire worthless on Friday.  Still, plus on balance.   And I have one that just turned green today with 5 weeks to go.  Still must refine the system but it has potential. 

#931123 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Paltry progression

Posted by DrStool on 13 June 2018 - 02:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Geez did you see that gap! TWO POINTS! 

Woo

#931114 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ossified overtures

Posted by DrStool on 12 June 2018 - 01:55 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hourly chart uptrend lines in the 2 oclock hour will be at 2786 and 2783. 

#931111 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ossified overtures

Posted by DrStool on 12 June 2018 - 11:49 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The March  high  was 2802. If they clear that, the January high of 2873 will be tested. 

#931110 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ossified overtures

Posted by DrStool on 12 June 2018 - 11:20 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hourly chart uptrend lines are at 2783 and 2779 this hour. 

#931101 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Noisy navigation

Posted by DrStool on 11 June 2018 - 12:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2792, virtually done. 

#931099 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Noisy navigation

Posted by DrStool on 11 June 2018 - 12:40 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

So much for that. 3 day cycle projection  pos to 2798.  

#931098 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Noisy navigation

Posted by DrStool on 11 June 2018 - 11:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3 day cycle projection comes down to 2785. Done. 

#931096 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Noisy navigation

Posted by DrStool on 11 June 2018 - 09:47 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3 day cycle projection 2792. 

#931087 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Malleable motions

Posted by DrStool on 08 June 2018 - 03:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Trying for liftoff here going into the close. Failure would be interesting.   

#931085 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Malleable motions

Posted by DrStool on 08 June 2018 - 02:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Yes. I do stop by and read the posts. Most are constructive. Some aren't. We're ok with that as long as the opinions are well supported.  

We're wedging out here again. You can see the parameters to watch. 2780 and 2772. Anything between is meaningless. 

DfMIb89WkAE-Ejw.jpg

#931084 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Malleable motions

Posted by DrStool on 08 June 2018 - 02:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

in 2008, the markets crashed because of fed reverse repo's.  did they advertise that?  NO.  most don't

even know what that is.

The statement is not correct.

The Fed did not do reverse repo in 2008.

The market did not crash because of RRP.

And most here do know what it is.   

#931074 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by DrStool on 07 June 2018 - 04:30 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hopefully it will.  Too many moving parts to know for sure.  And always new ones.  

#931072 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by DrStool on 07 June 2018 - 02:45 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The Nasdaq is a sector and the Russell is a small cap index, reconstituted from scratch yearly, so it's not a consistent measure. Concentration of liquidity into hot sectors is consistent with the transition from bull to bear. If a broad market index like the SPX breaks out, then I'm wrong. 

The fact that the market is attempting to test the highs here doesn't bother me at all.  2007 we had a top in May-July and another one in October. 2000 top in March and another in August-October.  

To me this is more like 73, which had a blowoff in January and repeated rallies all year. 

In the short run this is frustrating if you're trying to trade it from the short short side, but I don't have a problem with it in the big picture.  I'm still pretty sure that I've analyzed it correctly. Time will tell. 

#931070 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by DrStool on 07 June 2018 - 02:18 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 PM was a cycle low. Let's see how  strong the rebound is. 

#931069 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by DrStool on 07 June 2018 - 02:17 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc, not sure you recall but back late 2008 when the Fed started counterfeiting it took another almost 5 months for the "markets" to bottom.  

Well guess where we are now?  About 5 months from starting the burying of evidence project.

We will see a prolonged period of market correction turning to a full blown Bear the likes we have never seen.  

Hardon in both erections....

It's not analogous, but removing money from the system will have an effect. I have recently pointed to July. 

The market turned instantly when the Fed started buying from Primary Dealers in March 2009. Before that they were still doing end arounds. It took them until March 2009 to figure out that they had to go back to the old way--Permanent Open Market Operations, and they had to do it in size. 

Now this is completely different. Primary Dealers are once again not the direct conduit, although indirectly they must still absorb Treasury supply. That takes money out of the financial sphere and transfers it to the economic sphere. So the effects are indirect, and delayed as well.  Meanwhile, the Fed's cohorts are still printing and some of that money moves immediately  to the US. 

I have written here http://wallstreetexa...ey-and-the-fed/ and in brief over at https://suremoneyinvestor.com/ and  that I expect this to become apparent in July when the Fed goes to $40B per month in withdrawals.  

This is the nexus of my research.  I'll stand by my call that we're already in a bear market unless they take out the highs.  The data is clear and the analysis is pretty straightforward.  The Fed wants to deflate the bubbles, and the Fed ultimately gets what it wants.  

Rule Number One--Don't fight the Fed. 

#931067 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by DrStool on 07 June 2018 - 12:45 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DfGlBAvW0AAkx61.jpg

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart