Bears Long Weakend

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah jeez. Letterman was porking his producers.

I wonder who Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck are porking.

Aside from their audience.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doc, you do have sense of humor. :lol: :lol:

Employment data certainly not confirming any kind of reamcovery.

You just got to believe that the 10% or more without work just don't matter anymore. It doesn't matter to wallstreet and it probably doesn't really matter to Washington. The recovery is happening, but it's happening somewhere else.

I don't really mean what I just said, but I've heard something like this from non other than the money man at biz radio yesterday http://www.bizradio.com/feed/moneyman.xml

So, So, Soooooo much fun watching Krudlow squirm under the looming Comcast takeover of NBC...

Friggin' lovin' it.....

His best line of tonight....."...well, sure Comcast has the ability to access the internet through phone lines, but does that"....blah blah blah

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phone lines !?!?!?!

You stoopid f**king c**ksucker....

Price, time and sentiment

"As we all know the market has now put in a low in March 2009. This is on the back of a global coordinated stimulus plan by all central banks, a zero percent Fed's fund rate, and money printing that the world has never seen before. What else could the market due for a few months but rally with that kind of liquidity? However, the anal cysts, and the economists are back in full force. Upgrades and downgrades are occurring like it was 1999 again(we all remember what happened in 2000). It still amazes me that people are upgrading JPM and the rest of the bank stocks now when these stocks have rallied 300%. Where were the upgrades when theses stocks were in the single digits or when JPM was $15 bucks. Lets not forget Goldman Sachs hit a low of $47 a share in late 2008 as well. However, the upgrades come pouring in when it hit $150 a share. Lets not forget all of these stocks have done huge secondary offerings diluting their shares so they are really above their 2007 highs in real terms. Yet the anal cysts love them up here and the economists say the world is on the road to recovery.

When the economists and anal cysts all say things are well in Mayberry it is time to get worried. This is something that much be watched. Why? Because it has called every major top in the market since 2000. I'm just waiting for someone to upgrade Lehman Brothers (that still trades on the pink sheets). Then I will know the top is certainly in." http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

WTF is with Merissa and EWZ on Lost Money (Late Nite Edition)?!?!?!

Blah...."Olympics"....Blah......"shovels in the ground"....."need to start using steel for construction NOW!!!"......

No one on the panel would even look at her.....

"Panel?" (No response)

Tim Seman --- "uh, yeah, Brazil"

Merisa: "BUT WHERE IS THE SOUTH AMERICA TRADE, IS IT EWZ !!!!!!"

Silence

And now for something completely different

Gas mask bra secures Ig Nobel prize

Title: Garment device convertible to one or more facemasks

United States Patent 7255627

Abstract:

A garment device convertible to one or more facemasks wherein the garment device has a plurality of detachable cup sections. Each of the cup sections has a filter device, an inner portion positionable adjacent to the inner area of the user's chest, and an outerportion position able adjacent to the outer area of the user's chest. The garment device has at least one securing device detachably coupling the inner portions of the cup sections to one another, and the garment device has at least one other securing device attachedto the outer portion of at least one of the cup sections. This other securing device is operable to: (a) detachably couple the outer portions of the cup regions to one another; and (B) for each one of the cup sections, attach the outer portion of said cup region to the inner portion of said cup region after said cup region is detached from the other cup region, thereby converting the garment

device to a plurality of facemasks.

post-2079-1254527442_thumb.png

Interesting place the ES chose to stop this morning, eh?

This is probably one of the bigger pivot areas we gonna see....short below that trendline, and long above would prolly not be a bad swing bet....

1045 looks like it is beckoning...but, if bears can bust it wide open on Monday, a major top is likely in place....

AUD/USD sure has that tippy toppy outta momo look to it, but while it started flashing daily sells yesterday, it just missed getting the cross down on weekly MACD...

Hard down next week would rectumfy that situation, and turn hourly, daily and weekly in unison....a little something I like to call synchronous cyclicity...fade it if you dare....

Next couple of days could change this market's fortunes dramatically....

GS trying to turn back down from what I am speculating was a final exhaustion pop over the 900. It is imperative that we get back under the 900 within days now to seal the breakout/fakeout....further highs from here could lead to whole nuther leg up, and start to turn that 900 from resistance into support....

Archived