You Guys Have Got To Read This; Fed To Be Dismantled?

megabear

Welcome to nesara.us. This site is designed to give you true information on the

National Economic Security And Reformation Act

(NESARA) also called Reformation Act

For all those who are new to NESARA and just want to know in a brief amount of time what this is all about. Please click on the new button. It takes you to information created for the newcomer. And welcome to the family.

NESARA DISCLAIMER

The ?gag order‿ placed upon the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) by the U. S. Supreme Court has, thus far, prevented any public discussion or publication of the true NESARA. The information found here is a generic copy of the true NESARA and appears with an altered title (National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act), no dates of introduction into or passage by Congress, no sponsors of the bill, and no signatures. A legal copy of the true NESARA can not legally be placed on the internet for public knowledge until enactment of the law by formal public announcement is made. Please understand that the NESARA website information at www.nesara.org was done by the darkside as a source of disinformation and as a means to create public doubt as to NESARA?s existence and/or credibility.

NESARA is real! NESARA was passed secretly by Congress in March of 2000 and signed into law by then U.S. President Bill Clinton on October 10, 2000. All of the claims made for NESARA by The Dove and by Mr. Bellringer are also true.

Thursday, May 23, 2002 7:33 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: [doveofo] NESARA & D.C.; Funding Prep.; 9/11 Targets & NESARA

Hello Dear Friends,

From those on the scene, we hear that it is "crazy" in Washington, D.C. as activities and people are being moved into position for NESARA's public unveiling. Some of you have asked me to explain what "NESARA" means. N. E. S. A. R. A. are the initials for the name of a law which was first passed SECRETLY in March 2000. I understand that NESARA was passed again this last Fall SECRETLY by the current Congress who are under STRICT gag orders to deny NESARA has passed until after the public announcement. NESARA provides for bank debt forgiveness, ends the IRS and income taxes, and creates our U.S. Treasury Bank System which absorbs the Federal Reserve and gives us NEW currency backed by precious metals.

NESARA returns us to Constitutional Law and requires that we get a FRESH START with our federal government by requiring the RESIGNATIONS of the current federal government officials AND the Members of Congress. A group of NESARA Designates will temporarily hold the reins of our government for a SHORT period while we get EDUCATED about the past FRAUDS of the government and learn about true Constitutional Law so we can WISELY elect NEW government officials this summer.

Some people have asked why the current Congress would pass a law that requires them to resign. The reason is simple: right now, CERTAIN members of Congress are serving ILLEGALLY. The 1993 U.S. Supreme Court decision REQUIRES their resignations to correct the fraudulent practices of Congress and the federal government. Due to the fact that MOST Americans are ignorant of this, these members of Congress are continuing this FRAUD until they are FORCED to leave. They will leave, just as the Bush administration officials will leave, because otherwise they face charges of TREASON (proof of which is already collected) which is punishable by DEATH.

There's a LOT MORE benefits to us from NESARA than those about which I've written. NESARA enables MANY frauds and much harm to Americans to be corrected.

http://www.nesara.us/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH

Right on thorass--the next time you see a passage within a document stating that Congress has submitted to a "gag order" ,will serve you as a perfectly adequate litmus paper for detecting bullshit --- and whats worse, the document is humourless thus stealing citizen's prescious time-the most villanous of crimes ,except for murder, rape, and diluting fudge.

beardreck

why am i so excited? Wouldn't u be if someone put paprika in YOUR jockstrap?

why

Guest BEARDRECH

right on drano--

You --me we live in bigum tentum near big chief house-we knowum whats upum living near the omphalos--the belly button power center of the universe--near big al big w ,where all the other pygmies, I mean bigme's live--

p.s. Drano isnt it about time we renamed our team "The Washington Foreskins"

P.s. who put paprika in my jockstrap?? thats no way to get a rise out of me!!!

right on drano--

You --me we live in bigum tentum near big chief house-we knowum whats upum living near the omphalos--the belly button power center of the universe--near big al big w ,where all the other pygmies, I mean bigme's live--

p.s. Drano isnt it about time we renamed our team "The Washington Foreskins"

P.s. who put paprika in my jockstrap?? thats no way to get a rise out of me!!!

BEAR: your avatar need to be updated. not sure why yours is bad, but here is a link to copy/paste in your profile for avatar.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/html/av...tars/viking.gif

about the 'act', I read through the site, what a bunch of hooey.

Guest BEARDRECH

anoscope thanks for your assistance but supposing i wanted to change my avatar from that wrathful viking to something---like -uhh-- i dunno---where would i do my shopping? dok mentioned a place called my controls,but being a beached ,almost ,septegenarian ,i find it difficult to find--why?--please dont manishtanu me--all i know is that when i look at a screen filled with bulging-eyed tennis balls i get scared--i tried using them but all i get is the skeleton code printed-makes me look like a dufus--so your expecting me to create an moving avatar in the style of tinterreto maybe? Noway Jose--- but i will never never never(Lear) never give up trying---

Dreck,

Someone would dilute fudge? :shocked

My Controls are right up top just below the pretty girl that winks at ya. If you really are a septengenarian, might I say that you have my deep respect. Many of that age group lack the temerity to innovate. Never stop adapting, I say. And that from a guy who stick wears animal skins long after the discovery of polyester.

Guest BEARDRECH

:P thanks thor--but when i oh-sesammeed the cave door like ali-baba i was astonished at all the technical treasure waiting to be used --but unlike alibaba i dont have the :blink: intuition especially at this late hour,enabling me to use it correctly--yet!!!

also thanks squishy--

i want to change my signature to

"I MAY NOT NOT HAVE MADE MUCH OF MY LIFE NOR DONE ANYTHING WORHTWHILE--BUT-BUT I SWEAR BY BY G*D I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO BRING YOU ALL DOWN TO MY LEVEL""----is that inspiring or what-

anyway i got to rockabybaby g'nite

anoscope thanks for your assistance but supposing i wanted to change my avatar from that wrathful viking to something---like -uhh-- i dunno---where would i do my shopping? dok mentioned a place called my controls,but being a beached ,almost ,septegenarian ,i find it difficult to find--why?--please dont manishtanu me--all i know is that when i look at a screen filled with bulging-eyed tennis balls i get scared--i tried using them but all i get is the skeleton code printed-makes me look like a dufus--so your expecting me to create an moving avatar in the style of tinterreto maybe? Noway Jose--- but i will never never never(Lear) never give up trying---

for future reference too :)

('dirtyness' is from artifacts caused by extreme compression to under 50k file)

post-2-1039416140_thumb.jpg

It's a very elaborate hoax! It's amazing how refined the conspiracy theorists are getting with the internet. I wonder what the motives are behind the website? Entertainment, the ramblings of a disturbed mind? -- oh wait, what would strawdaddy know about the mind? -- What's the authors agenda? Does he want to make goldbugs look like kooks or does he want to sew just enough seeds of doubt to benefit the goldbugs?

Here's a quote from the PDF file that seems appropriate :)

"The current income tax invades America's privacy like no other legislation. Any person can learn anything about you. The entire income tax system is nothing but a large roll of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe. The ultimate paper trail."

I'm sure the Bareister could point out the lack of appropriate legalize that we might expect to find in such a document. Somebody expended a whole lot of effort to make that web page and promote their agenda!

Archived