Weak End Anals 12/7/02

DrStool

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

Makes this bear very happy.....especially with the biodrech cycles getting 'in gear'......and the almost-ripe fruit of nutworkers and internuts. However, I will no longer fall for the "Persimmon Effect". :grin: (pg. 161). Gotta get those pesky short cycles out of the way.

The synchronicity of cycles allows for a vast improvement in my timing....and it sure looks like one hell of a swingtrading market, for years to come.

The Hurst book (now in its second study) has hammered this stuff into my head...and his proof of the very, very poor correlation with historic events is beyond reproach (the graph on pg. 148 is a keeper; perhaps it should be posted, since the fervor of clamoring for the news, these days, is going to cause a lot of heartache...imo).

Thanks again.

Guest BEARDRECH

metamucil--how right u are== the fantastic ,disregarding,indifferentist, immunity by the market,of outside news ,as described by hurst ,is terrifying--and embarrassing-espescially when i think of the number of times in the past when me and a bunch of other guys would breathlessly whisper dire stock market prophecies whenver some bigwig would ,for example,catch a dose of clap--

My rational sensorial being would like to think otherwise;that immediately upon hearing of the death of a monarch's pet reptile;all would fall to their knees in respectful prayerful mourning and start dumping general motors--but that would be tantamount to wishing that every wave at the oceans edge would be a tsunami--exciting ,yes, but only once in a lifetime--its good to have differentated cycles of alternating madness and rationality building and checking and reinforcing each other so that dok can make some sense out of it---- beardrech

ps its fun being able to vent after eatiing my beans--but please pardon my loggorheah

bear drech

pps avatar a vatar my kingdom for an avatar--shaddup ver du u dink u r i? in ah restaurrant????

Go To "My Controls" and avatar settings and reselect your avatar.

Speaking of Tsunamis, anybody see that show on mega tsunamis on the Discovery channel. New York and Miami are doomed.

Archived