Bottom Pickers Anonymous

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, my name's (say your name) and I'm a bottom picker.

Today, I....

698184[/snapback]

Hi DOC! I leaned the wrong way thinking we would get a bounce post "failout" passage and started buying Canroys & CEFS with high discount %.......those have all gotten creamed......HOWEVER, after reading the WSE and your spot on (so far) timing call bought a ton of NOV DIA 84 puts and closed 3K in the green today! Thanks for all your work and wouldn't LeeWhee have been all over this.......Best scenario for my trading account would be complete and quick crash and then ferocious rally, but I take no pleasure at this ungodly mess that our nation has created or the suffering that many will no doubt suffer......

Needs a tad more to equal the '29 Dow crash leg

I will start scaling in long on further weakness tomorrow

698204[/snapback]

Friday was my original target date for a turn of sorts. Now I have my doubts. Have to see what the end of day charts look like. Hope that everyone tunes in to the Professional Edition market update later tonight. Tanks! http://wallstreetexaminer.com

I truly believe that the 2002 lows, and whatnot, will be just a rest area on the highway to hell, and such as.

698198[/snapback]

Just to clarify, I do not think that 7,800 will be the bottom, but I do think it will provide an area from which there "could" be a nice size rally.

Longer term I think that Dow 5,000 is a good possibility and I have Dow 2,000 as the level where I will move all investable cash into equities from that level forward.

Wish I coulda watched crapvision today.

698211[/snapback]

It wasn't really "all that"......even the Crapvisoner's are getting worn out by this action....truth is, they aren't the only ones....the past several weeks, while fun, have been exhausting.

If I were predicteratin, I'd say bounce sometime tomorrow, and then final lower low early next week with lotsa pozzy Ds.

Well, not final final, but you know, and that, so.

698208[/snapback]

Yep, looking at other crashes, the initial bounce usually lasts about a day and a half...but it is a day and half you don't wanna miss...

am guesssing we may bounce 1200-1300 dow points from the low when it comes.

And then the ensuing decline is usually a fun ride too...

If it comes to fruition, gonna be time to take another long vacation!

Archived