Boj Gets Shanked. Ecb Next Up

The Bank of Japan just swallowed $28 billion of U.S. Pesos the last few days, and this morning's cliff dive in the dollar basically shanked them on that trade.

Since new debt must be created at ever increasingly higher rates to feed the Atomic Particle Accelerator, Al Green will be going to Europe soon.

The BOJ was suckered into the Credit and Money Creation Vortex the last several months. Weren't some key high-level Matrix Officials just in Japan the last 6 months??

The ECB was expected to toe the line this morning by lowering interest rates, but they refused. Bank of England wasn't following either.

I'm expecting a huge entourage to be announced soon, where the Snowman and Al Green will be strongarming Trichet to drop his interest rates and start printing more money to buy U.S. Pesos.

The ECB will have no choice but to "accomodate" to Al Green's wishes, otherwise, a myriad of sanctions will be put in place.

After the ECB is signed up, over half of the Total Derivative Float in the Speculative Sphere will be whirling around the globe back and forth between The Fed, The BOJ, and the ECB.

Repos for Dollars

Dollars for T-Bones

T-Bones to Repos

Around in a Huge Circle Jerk

This is the only way to "increase money velocity", is to get everbody into the game, have everybody print like a madman, then create a flurry of paper trading between the major Central Banks to provide the illusion that the velocity of money and the money supply is increasing.

Otherwise, without the illusion of a Whirlwind of Transactions, the confidence game will collapse, no more consumers will sign on the dotted line, and the whole Pyramid Scheme collapses.

In the meantime, the Commodity Complex is sniffing out the likelihood of a massive failure. Non-managed metals like Platinum and Copper are outperforming CSCO and QCOM's Parabolas. "Managed" metals like gold and silver have been shackled in a straight jacket for so long, I'm expecting some spectacular upside gaps soon.

The energy complex is also coiled, ready to break to the upside.

Anybody who has a graph of crude and gold adjusted for inflation will see that these two commodities have been in an Epic Freefall since 1980 and are just now rounding the turn to the upside.

Machinehead says it best:

The dollar index is just a fraction away from another low ... while crude oil is poised just below a breakout.

All it takes is one Matrix glitch -- weakness in the unemployment report, an 'event', a butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil -- and all hell breaks loose.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well baby, this uber bear says it's salmon run...

and i'm ready.

in short 125% and ready to press these crooks.

it's time. our time.

days, hours or minutes.

E L C L I F F O

Uncle Buck Falls Down

But Doesn't Drop Bong

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

All it takes is one Matrix glitch -- weakness in the unemployment report, an 'event', a butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil -- and all hell breaks loose. [/i]

IBM Corp. says about chaos -

"In Brazil, a butterfly flaps its wings, setting off a chain of events that ends with a tornado in Texas."

Texas tornado? Wasn't he a wrestler?

Anyway, it used to be be a butterfly flapping its wings in China caused a hurricane here. But times have changed, and we are certainly in somethingthat is sweeping up the markets. Where we will end up when the storm is over is what I'm worried about.

When the butterfly flaps its wings: Adapting to chaos and uncertainty in the electronics industry-

Nice summary Wndy. My guess is that Al Green and Berneke Bill have the globes financial system wound so tight you could jam lumps of coal up their butts and they'd produce 100 carrott diamonds.

It's one of those play our game or else situations now. Kudos to the ECB for at least temporarily flipping these two tasmanian devils the bird but it remains so typical of Japan to be the one who continually seems to falling on the sword for the good of More Al Hazard.

Al Green and Japan reminds me of the Revenge of the Nerds when Booger was playing cards with Takashi and and he asks him what he's got and he says a "frush". Booger then says what the F##k is a Frush ? Booger then throws his cards down and says I got a King an Ace a 7 a 9 and a 2...I win.....Takashi just smiles and says "Ohhhh Ok."

Ag

Archived