Market Red, Not Green For Christmas

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An electromagnetic pulse weapon could change that real quick. I wonder if it's been invented yet?

Yes anotherone. It has been invented.

I have a story to tell you. Few people know about this.

The creator of the weapon held the world ransom.

The goverments of all nations secretly got together

and decided to pay the ransom so

the weapon was never used.

So they gave doc the boot did they. Well, like Groucho said.

I wouldn?t want to be a part of any guru board that would invite people like me.

Or something like that.

No idea if the mad cow thing is good or bad for the market, but don?t see how it can be a positive thing for the bulls. And I wonder if this means I will be able to afford stake? May get the best deals on T-bones. Thanks for the tip, B-4.

Perfect response!

As I pointed out a few weeks ago, the home prices in LA have effectively been priced the same as gold, acting as a hedge for the falling dollar. Just imagine how "valuable" houses would be if the buck went to a nickle!

Here's a good discussion on Uncle Buck for Doc to check out...

Ho Ho Ho, Dollar Drop Has Mo?

But Shorting Buck Not A Slam-Dunk,

Albert Friedberg Warns

Albert Friedberg, knows the dollar, currencies, commodities, and of course, stocks and bonds. But international currency and commodities markets have been his special metier since 1972, when (still a mere child) he started Toronto?s Friedberg Mercantile Group, now a $1 billion-plus asset manager whose fund of funds, while heavily weighted to international fixed-income bets, has its fingers on the pulse of virtually every asset class extant. I know of no one better to turn to for enlightenment on currencies, and when I called Albert recently, he did not disappoint.

http://www.weedenco.com/welling/lilogopv.asp

a "good" discussion? you're kidding right Plunger? The guy had so many misconceptions he'd be better off dead IMO. Someone fill him in on peak oil. Someone explain that dollars are only good for buying dollar-denominated stuff, so that all dollars the US exports, come back to buy US assets or goods, eventually. Flows have nothing to do the value of Buck. It has to do with preference and perception on the part of those who have opportunity or cause to decide between the dollar and some other currency. Someone explain that our economy is nothing but home building. Someone explain that the US cannot be "a good place to invest" if we produce nothing but mcmansions. Someone explain that the productivity numbers are a fraud, the employment numbers a fraud. someone explain how much debt it takes to create a unit of US GDP...etc... Sheesh.

Archived