Stardust

The most amazing thing about this rally is it let no one in. There was never an opportunity to get on board other than paying up and now those who are buying are betting on a mania run like 1999 to 2000 or at least the sheeple are thinking that. If I had to give this rally a name I'd call it the "Goodfellas" rally...F you..pay me.

Great job by those who hung with this. I have 3 single digit midgets tat are doing well and some underwater RUT poots ( at the moment ). No regrets, just astonished. I guess the mania never really ended, at least not yet.

Ag

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AG:

Good thing you were Bullhorned out of that short on CAT a month ago.

The week got out it got upgraded on monday by Smith Barney Rubble the Reiterated on Smith barney Rubble on Friday. I was gone after the first upgrade but was amazed they didn't even give it a week. They have some absird target on it of 125 or something.

I will say this, when this does top, the correction won't be mild. This is insanity and will continue up until it doesn't. It can't handle any pullbacks greater than 3 % imo. It also will be difficult to short.

Ag

maybe not... the guillotine was phased out because it was too slow & inefficient, sometimes requiring 4 or 5 tries before capitation was achieved... :o

ICKY

dONT YOU MEAN DE-capitation--otherwise youi get the distinctively contradictory effect of a man sentenced to capitol punishment by GUILLOTINE coming out with TWO heads-and you know what they say about two heads being better ......

beardrech:ph34r: tHIS SOUNDS LIKE THE premise of a movie starring Paul Muni

Archived