World IDS 1 April 2003

Where is the night crew?

Where is Doc?

Where is alceringa?

Why wasn't the thread opened?

It feels so quiet here.

Is that Rod Serling I see in the shadows?

Or does this have something to do with today's date?

I guess I'll be opening the thread before I turn in.

I hereby declare this thread open!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha, thank you Gladiator, I've been waiting patiently to offload....

It was a mildly bearish scenario today. Drop at open followed by a streak up and then the rest of the day selling off. We just about did a round trip with the All Ords down 4.4 points (-0.2%).

Golds all over the place with Newmont doing a fair drop on low volume, others flat to up.

I bought an AMP (insurance) put and looking closely at a couple more for tomorrow, hmmm maybe Qantas (QAN) and HVN (retailer), will trawl through the charts first. Also thinking of a call in Lihir Gold.

Can't really see too much upside happening from here, looking more like the whole thing rolling over for another downleg. I see US futures hopefully green atm, obviously a bounce expected after the action yesterday in Asia and Europe....

Asian Markets were mostly down on Tuesday, but it looks like the buyers have taken charge on the open in Europe....

London

UKX151.PNG

France

CAC160.PNG

DAX

big.chart?style=1017&size=1&type=256&uf=8192&time=1dy&freq=1mi&sid=125284.gif

Bloomberg Germany Googleized....

Bloomberg UK....

Globex Flash Quotes Link

AM Market Call By CNNMoney

.US Stocks in Frankfurt

May be hard to tell on this chart, but Uncle Buck started to rally just as European Markets Opened

intraday.gif?s...w=15&a=2&v.gif

Good Morning...As I was hinting yesterday there is EVERY sign B is complete....Look at the DAX and perfect 61.8% retrace B higher low yesterday....

As I see it downside from highs 895.50 ESM are all 3's....CORRECTIVE

I expect WAVE C has begun taking this market to new recovery highs into 4/7-4/11

Oyster: Will you be daytrading later today,or do you think today will not be favourable?

I greatly appreciate your insights....and never miss you on Wednesday mornings on the telly :) :)

Oyster: Will you be daytrading later today,or do you think today will not be favourable?

I greatly appreciate your insights....and never miss you on Wednesday mornings on the telly :) :)

I am not sure...normally I can nail the pattern through this week from yesterday but it's not perfectly clear yet...I will know later....also i am trying to swing long so i don't want the intraday to interfere.....and lastly end of quarter for me and I have to do my books for the authorities.

Guest AssMaster

Question. Are you on board? Whoo-whoo. It's either launch or crash for the golds, and I believe based on the cycles on my little chart - that we are launching. No pullbacks below 110. Drop below lower purple dashed trendline = gold bull maybe over.

Carefully note the action repeated from one phase to the next - magnitudes are different, but the pattern is the same - almost too perfect.

post-3-1049188326.gif

Archived