Macaholic

He was posting stream of consciousness paper trades and exclamations every 5-10 minutes. Annoying as hell. I asked him to stop three times. I deleted about 20 posts.

Maybe it was just me.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I have an uncanny skill for posting just as the thread turns over ... Oyster, when you're looking at your 72 on 3, do you include Globex session or just RTH?

I look at both....but when I quote here it's on RTH unless I say otherwise :)

Yesterday night I was watching "American Idol" on TV. At some point, they showed a song writer that wrote a song in 1968 to support the troops in Vietnam and give the proceeds to the Red Cross. The same guy decided to write the same song again this year with the top-10 of the American Idol contestants....

Since I'm a firm believer of the past repeating, I decided to take a look at the SPX chart from 1968. The following is the chart..... Do the dates on the chart ring any bells????

Keep an open mind.... The markets owe us nothing

btw...I don't know whether it will play out like that or not....but if it does, I want to be on the train that follows the direction of the trend ;)

spx1968.jpg

Realist I couldn't disagree with you more on that. Imo, forensic analysis setting up nicely. Dover Sole on very short term charts may be enough to feed the EOM criminal trend regardless of noise,War,etc. Would expect to see rise into next Monday and perhaps Tuesday off lows here based in study of stock operations by PigMen,Hoods and Bosses. best to all, buddha

Sounds plausible, Bradley shows topping in 3/28, 3/31, 4/2 area then down into 4/11 low before bigger move up

I hear QQQ max pain may be at 23

Scam week kick off is Apr 9th...right?

Hmmmm

YIKES!!!

what's THIS?

an incipient "dangling serpent" FURmation, perchance? (since 2 pm)

Crapvision hASS much hopeful chatter about progress of war, near term.

oh, boy. This mkt is in DEEP caca if the Russki accounts are close to the truth.

They are.

Archived