The Fugitive

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. What's with this meltdown in the QQQ?  Anybody know which components are moving?

Meltdown? I wouldn't call a 0.63% drop a "meltdown".

As for which components are having the biggest drop, see there. Basically, it's just BRCM and ERICY.

Regards,

Vesselin

SG THINKS PATTERNS ARE STRIKINGLY CLEAR WAVE WISE

Again, suggest you read my topic from last night on SG Waves if you havent already. I posted a chart last night with NAS direction predicted

SG maintains the C wave was necessary down to complete this ABC corrective move down off last Friday's highs.

SG notes that the last few days are a "horizontal triangle" formation.

Laughing? I hope not.... Triangles are always either a wave 4, or a wave B corrective move. A horizontal will result in a move to a downside break following the movement of its 2nd wave in the triangle.

In English... the B wave ended yesterday as I posted last night with a chart. Within that B wave, wave 2 down indicates direction of market after the triangle ends.... which would be DOWN

C wave should see 1339 at its low, with possibility of only 1360 as I noted last night on NAS

25.91, 25.50 ish on Q"s.

SG has not changed his tune in days on this... my chart last night confirms it.

The next move after this mini-down leg is UP UP UP

28.35 is my high end target on Qs, with 1459 on NAS the other

To quote Bob Prechter, footnoting RN Elliott himself from R.N. ELLIOT'S MASTERWORKS, pg 126

"Elliott later modified his rules to indicate that a triangle always precedes the final impulse wave in a sequence. Thus, a triangle can never occur as a wave 2 in a five wave sequence, only as wave 4 or as wave b in an A B C correction"

What does that mean in english? Not only are we in a major wave 4 from the October lows, which IMO is forming a major A B C pattern... but we are about to go down short term in a C wave short term.

SG will be going DONG on this pullback for a short swing...

In a larger context, SG believes the 4th wave started on Oct 9...

A wave to Dec 2

B wave formed in 5 waves to March 12, with a higher low than Feb 13.... indicative of a move upward coming

C wave is in its early stages and will take us towards 1700 on the NAS, and 31-33.xx on the Q's before wave 4 is over.

Wave 5 will follow to new lows on all indices...

Im gone for the day... good luck on your trades

FWIW

Interesting aside

My partner was going to buy BRCM yesterday afternoon based on a stock screener he ran.

I begged him not to, told him the executives are crooks in a big way.

He didnt...

Its down 10% in pre-market on yet another executive shake up

Nicholas the founder is a HUGE crook, pilfering shares all the way down and selling like a mad dog, then resigning this quarter after he got all his shares sold....

This company in my firm opinion will blow up and a major scandal before its done.

I shorted her at 47 in December of 2001, with a $9 target at the time. I was told I was a nutcase...

uh-huh... my target is probably high...

Archived