Financial News From The Onion

Stock Market 'Best Since 1928,' Say Investors

NEW YORK ?Wall Street insiders are hailing the current bull market as the best since 1928," The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. "The Dow is on an unstoppable rocket-ship ride into the outer stratosphere of fiscal health and prosperity," H&R Block broker Phillip Guyer said. "I see no reason why this upward trend shouldn't continue forever. To celebrate, I think I'll buy myself one of those newfangled horseless automobiles on credit!"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite SuperSlut of the day: PKTR (Packeteer, thought it started with an "R" when I looked at the chart). 4yr range 77.5-1.8, touching 2yr. top at 10+ today. Even though volume is up, has always quickly retraced at least 20% these up spikes. Per Briefs.com, very low short interest (<2%) with P/E 86 (Story stock today)

Aug 10 Puts @1.25, premium is <1/2 the historical retrace. P/C looks to be 1:20 on CBOE. I Am watching for now.

Have adopted the PileDriver/Wndy technique of scouting the bar for the hottest babes with the most pills in their purses.

Lunch break's over. Got a new contract to work on yest., at least someone's spending some money...

NEW YORK ?Wall Street insiders are hailing the current bull market as the best since 1928," The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. "The Dow is on an unstoppable rocket-ship ride into the outer stratosphere of fiscal health and prosperity," H&R Block broker Phillip Guyer said. "I see no reason why this upward trend shouldn't continue forever. To celebrate, I think I'll buy myself one of those newfangled horseless automobiles on credit!"

Ya got me gladiator, I can't tell if your post is for real or sarcasm. :o Tells you the state of this market and it's participants.

Ya got me gladiator, I can't tell if your post is for real or sarcasm. :o Tells you the state of this market and it's participants.

I was wondering the same thing...then decided that it was, unfortunately, probably true!!! :blink: ;)

I was wondering the same thing...then decided that it was, unfortunately, probably true!!! :blink: ;)

Miz M.P.:

Love the hat!

Regards,

Tchaikofsky

Miz M.P.:

Love the hat!

Regards,

Tchaikofsky

Dungs a lot. I was wonderin' if anyone was gonna notice! It goes nicely with Doc's new look I think. A week like last week's can do funny things to ya.

Miss MP, is that your passport photo?

No -- unfortunately Doc won't let me post that one 'cause it wouldn't pass the 11-year old grandson test! (But from what I heard, our boys in the desert have it pinned up on their tents!) :P

Fast stochastic on QQQ. Supposedly depicts 4-5 week cycle, but has an uncanny inclusion of shorter stuff within it. Has me worried about potential for more up-side to come for a couple of weeks or so. Can't really look that far out. All kinds of mixed signals on shorter cycles and stuff. Tail end of 13 day cycle could limit up-side, but after that....... :blink:

ChartEngine?symbol=qqq&intr=20,180&type=1&height=225&width=680&indicator=31,26,1,18;&.gif

Archived