Conciseness

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys just bought fixing to buy 7000 shares of OPWV to add to my 2000. Price is 1.80 and Im going for 2.00. Wish me luck team! :P I am so happy that Ive erased all my losses on my short funds and plan on closing everything today after a run up. I will probably sellblocks during hopefull run up! Good luck!

CPI "bettter than concensus" due entirely to higher energy costs. i"m sure we wont hear this from Shitvision

CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: FEBRUARY 2003

The Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) increased 0.8 percent in February, before seasonal adjustment, the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported today. The February level of 183.1 (1982-84=100) was 3.0 percent higher than in February 2002.

The Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W) also increased 0.8 percent in February, prior to seasonal adjustment. The February level of 179.2 was 3.2 percent higher than in February 2002.

Deflation finally hitting consumer sector?

Incomes droping .5%... this is HUGE reversal... and a big warning...

Interest rates backing up

Earnings warnings popping up all over... this rally is toast...

This morning should be the final blowoff top of this short covering options expiry war induced rally. 27.14 hit again in Pre market on Q's, yesterdays intra-day high.

I expect 25.90 as a minimal retracement... Keep in mind the 21st is also a possible Trading Day turn window, 55 days from last Dow top... and we are going UP into this day.... should indicate a reversal day...

Also, my Stochastics and RSI measures show overbought levels on Q's not seen since Jan 10th of this year... and actually higher than those levels.... we headed down after.

If Saddam is killed... it will still be sell the news, not buy the news other than a ST blip up....

Traders are starting to focus on the economic problems again, earnings warnings are coming out... Last night Intuit dropped a Bomb on themselves... 4 weeks after talking bullish....

This is not the time to cover, this is the time to stay calm if short or add to shorts IMO....

Dell insiders selling, ORCL insiders selling, MSFT insiders offloading in a big way, QCOM same thing.... dont trust the rally...

1423 remains NAS gap.... 27.43 remains my top on Q's...

This morning is when they will try to blow out last of shorts.

friends calling me wanting to go long! Chris, should I go long? What should I buy?....I love it.!!! I simply say that I cant give advice right now because its a volatile market that can turn on a dime. Then of course tell what I am doing but will watch with eyes glued all day.

I would like stoolies to remember my call on this stock

SPNC at 3....its at 3.10 now...........my target is around 15.

1.) The heart surgery laser will be the new standard.

2.) already FDA approved. Competition will have to be FDA approved so no competition for awhile.

3.) Look at all the insider buying..What do they know? I know!

4.) Lets just say I know heart surgeons and know the end result. IMO

Look for news to hit the streets soon when it starts to take off.

My 2 cents, dont listen to me!!

Archived