The Dance

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
squared overnight hereat 868.50....I will wait and see

Oyster,

Do you still see a pullback into Friday as possible?

ewave showing all signs of topping with divergence...see earlier chart....however the daily pattern suggests low am high pm....unless I completely misread yesterday...so it disturbs me....I would rather wait for 'other' signs of topping to agree with my ewave...patience

Doc, I understand your gripe about penny stocks...............

However, in the future you might have to reconsider.......................

Some SuctorWatch Big Boys like AMZN, CSCO GM, F......................etc. etc................might well indeed be penny stocks sooner than later....................

Uncle Al & the gubbamit will prop them up forever................

But when forever ends you might need to reconsider................

Guest bidhitter

Well today is day 7 of the current up cycle and with mid cycle highs now in, it appears we are ready for a retracement. We could see today down before heading back up tomorrow. Naz will have put in 2 down days in a row albeit small. I still see today as news driven with knee jerks in each direction.

ES I am calling 864 the spot today. If the bears can take this down then yesterday's lows are in play along with Tues lows. I expect the 857 area to hold. The opex activity could keep things from falling off the cliff, but could also add to the problem. A move back above 874 should bring upside targets of 881. Don't expect a move above this level today. If so then a squeeze is on and we will hit 890 before we can blink. This is not favored, but with war activity who knows. Tradign between 864 and 874 keeps the bears at bay much like yesterday action.

NQ Appears to have run out of steam after the 150 pt run over last 5 days.A break of 1065 down will confirm a move to 1057 and 1047. Look for support here. Trading back above 1076 should allow a run back to 1087 with 1095 the upside target. This is not favored today but once again who knows with war.

Dow 8300 should be ceiling today to keep bulls at bay. Trading between 8220 and 8300 keeps the bears at bay. Only below 8170 do the bears begin to make a case with an 8140 target. Expect a bounce here.

I will once again be patient and pick my spots today as I suspect we get a pretty good retracement into opex friday with a late day squeeze tomorrow coming as shorts don't want to be caught over weekend in good war news.

g/l

I was going to stay home today anyway to follow the war developments. But I have an added incentive after reading Doc's account of his Dabble in Dong. I'm going to try this too, something I couldn't do at the office. Tanks, Doc. Your courage has inspired me.

To all,

I think you are missing the point on the "penny" issue. I doesn't really have as much to do with the price of the stock as it does with the type of stock. The company being referred to the other day had revenues of $11 million. That falls in the highly speculative "penny" stock classification. If a bigger cap stock is trading for less than $5 or $2 or whatever, it is a totally different issue.

Not that any of these bigger cap stocks are exempt from fraud and manipulation. :lol: :lol:

Oy

How do you paste the images from GET

I'm trying to do the same. I use continous futures contracts

thx

I use another source for pdf conversion........there is an image capture programme which is good called snap I think...then download to Doc

Archived