B4 The Bell Election Day November 2

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the idiot prince does win, it will interesting to see how fast the rats jump ship.

I can't see Colin Powell sticking around a milisecond longer than he has to.

As for Iran not having nukes per shrub. How are we going to stop them?

Will the President call up Boy Scouts to invade Iran?

c'mon stoolies !! This group of BEARS is giving up already, for FOUR years ???

There's more than ONE way to get a job done...

IMPEACH the SUMBITCH !!!!!

The sheer number of their crimes is SO huge that, say, 10 million actual letters and real phone calls in, say, the next 30 days, oughta get SOMEthing cooking in congress ! Spread the word...leave posts everywhere....

Just ONE indictment is enough to at least throw some sand in their gears.

TWO different charges might even cause some serious defections from that squalid camp, and start the kind of 400 point waterfall in their "stock" that we bears live for.

And THREE....THREE distinct impeachable charges...people, the party would only be gettin' started... :lol:

c'mon bears. yer supposed to be tougher than those shills. Suck it up, and stick it to 'em ! :D

Thanks, dozer, for moving forward in your thinking. I, too, have been sitting here

thinking about what we can do. You touch on my anger spot which I like to keep

subdued.

But these guys have lied, squandered the nation's money, filled the pockets of

their rich friends and corporations. Its not just the way the Patriot Act has changed

our freedoms, etc. But have you looked at what they did in that new constitution

for Iraq. Its a license for outside nations to steal the resources of that nation and

leave the citizens with crumbs. And our soldiers die so that can happen.

Then we go to Valeri Plame. Our gov't also outed a captive in Pakistan who did computer work for Al Queda. The guy had turned to helping Pakistan get inside

the AQ network which blew up when the US outed him.

Maybe we need to make a list of what all are valid charges and pick those most

likely to lead to impeachment. Tom DeLay is finally getting challenged, so maybe

this strategy is the new hope.

But we also gotta find ways to bridge the differences amongst the people of our

country. I grew up in the country, went to college and got called a "hayseed" by

the fancy girls from Chicago area. So this split is an old, old one re urban vs rural.

How many actual family farms still exist? It appears that all the land is being

consumed by huge corporate farmers that use machinery instead of human labor.

New Hampshire just switched from Bush to Kerry. 1st change we've seen.

<<the Russians have told the U.S. and Israel through the back channels that if even one person in Iran or Syria is harmed by Israelis or U.S. forces, Russia will launch a preemptive attack on Israel and will make a glassy plain of the place.>>

:lol: Russians dreaming big :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like the wound is fatal.  Is there a doctor in th house  ?  Till then, how about a lawyer just in case  ?

:lol: :lol:

What -I- want is a mama, Hadjin....the 966B sold today...and D8-15A over the weekend...and you know my sweet ol' D9 will be next...I'm moping... :P

Lucid ""Geez, what you say Dozer makes a lot of sense.....funny too, cause I've never met a nicer more accomodating, more inquisitive folk than when I've lived out on the farm (Central Missoura)""

Roger that, Lucid. Some of the finest people out here you could ever hope to meet.

Bullseat, that'd be a good thing for now anyway. Mkt-wise...

Yary, you might be right...not a bad thing either. Sand in the gears! That's what we need in general.

And I know something about sand in gears.....or my wife's name ain't Mrs. Dozer! :lol:

I need to move abroad.

I will work very hard for anyone who lives abroad and wants to hire me. I need to get the fornicate out of this country for the next 4 years. I can't watch. I need out.

Where can Americans with professional skills get easy work papers abroad? It ain't Europe: I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Any enterprising English=speaking country--Australia, Canada or somewhere else--would do well to liberalize their work rules to provide educated Americans to work in their countries for 4 years. I think there are a lot of very smart people on both coasts who would take up such an offer in a friggin' heartbeat. I know I would.

Temporary exile.

I need to move the fornicate abroad.

Archived